The online campain thread

While I'm walking around in fractured bones, yeah.

So Eldar can't keep it going until/if we find another DM? He seems to strongly veer towards "I lurve you all but I really have to quit", although we wouldn't mind not having a set-in-stone session time.

Fear not, for I, your new DM have arrived.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

I'll go down you.

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

OR ARE YOU?!

I'll check my time-schedule this upcoming week and maybe we can hash out a time. However, we really should look into getting someone. Jim said he can do Fridays. Let's see about that.

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

I can do Mondays. We can do like a Tag-Team thing!

Well, I can make it this Friday. Frankly, I'm interested to see what you guys do about that horse. The necromancy angle is a bit weird, but I don't care what you guys try to do. It'll be worth it to see how the hell you think you can manage to perform some serious necromancy.

BTW: I just had an in-person game today. They're playing a more conventional campaign. Even that has some strange stuff in it. I have two groups of in person gamers and we can only get together once a month or so, if we're lucky. Anyhow, one group is like-aged guys. I mean, we had one of my school friends try it once, but a cute 21 year-old girl in with a bunch of 30 to 40 something guys makes for a weird experience, so it's been an all male beer fest since. The other group includes my wife, my sister, my aunt, and my mom. I definitely don't invite my school friends to that one. hahaha.

Anyhow, my mom plays a bard and I make her sing when we play. It's comedy. She gets so angry about it she starts to threaten me after a while. Getting my mom to play a PnP game is one of the coolest things. It's funny as hell. My Lord, it's comedy.

Another funny thing about it is how seriously she takes her character. My aunt is a Paladin and my mom, the oldest of her siblings, just gives my aunt such a hard time. haha. Oh, it's great.

Anyhow, I've spammed my own topic enough. It's just that I felt like sharing.

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

No one in this group has died yet. The cleric, rogue, and mage have taken long naps whilst oozing blood from their mouths. However, my sister, wife, and aunt lana have all had characters shot out from under them. In fact, the reason my aunt is playing a paladin is because she wants more hit points and better saves.

I don't ever gun for my players, but anyone who has played in one of my campaigns for any length of time has had a character killed. It's just the way it works. What I'm determined to avoid as best I can are complete slaughters. If the entire group dies, then the story bites it. I have killed entire groups before, but only when they did something so patently stupid I could see how I could help them get a few folks out alive.

Obsidian Plays

The Ron Man 07: Hey jerk.

ConvoKiller87: What?

The Ron Man 07: I mean, hey friend.

The Ron Man 07: So, are you going to DM?

ConvoKiller87: I don't think they want me to.

The Ron Man 07: Just tell them it's a pacage deal. If they want me, they have to take you as well.

ConvoKiller87: I don't think they want you to either Lou.

The Ron Man 07: I'll just tell them it's a pacage deal. If they want you, they have to take me as well.

The Ron Man 07: We can't lose!

ConvoKiller87: But see, if they don't want either of us to DM it's not really a deal.

The Ron Man 07: What are you talking about? They want both of us to DM.

The Ron Man 07: I can tell.

The Ron Man 07: I see it in their eyes.

The Ron Man 07: Wait a minute... Do you just have cold feet?

The Ron Man 07: Are you afraid you won't be good enough to DM?

The Ron Man 07: Jim, I'm sure you're a fine DM.

ConvoKiller87: Okay Lou, I'll go tell them.

The Ron Man 07: Ok.

The Ron Man 07: Good.

DEADSIGS.jpg

RIP

Package misspelled?

I don't know what you are talking about.

Good Lord, Child. The world is your oyster. Go ahead and take the reins of powah, get off your duff, and arrange a session!

Obsidian Plays

Uh...

It's a package deal...

So what? I'd threaten to kill you, but I'm sure Llyranor can find a way without me.

Just don't let anyone throw you across a river with this group.

Obsidian Plays

So, Magneto, we meet again!