The online campain thread

RP, you can jump in at any time.

What gets me is that I'm thrown around in a handful of circumstances which I really don't want to be in. The other Friday I didn't join you for reasons already discussed, and I was really looking forward to being there this Friday because in the next one I won't be around here again, but I didn't notice the schedule change so I'll only be able to join up in two weeks time :/

Let me put it this way. I will never hold scheduling problems against you. I will never be angry with you for not showing up to a game. I might assume that you'll never show up to a game, but, if you do, I'll be happy to see you and do what I can to make you feel welcome.

As far as what you do in the game, if I'm angry with you, you'll know it. I like being a nice guy, but I will voice angry thoughts as they pop into my mind. My reasoning is simple, I like you guys and I would rather keep on liking you. If I get angry and don't voice it, I'll stop liking you. That doesn't make sense.

So, Role-Player, rest assured that you have done nothing that will have any hint of impact on playing in my campaign. Yet. hahahaha :Eldar's pretend evil grin icon:

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

No. Errol is a pain in my backside. I like Baley, though, and so I put up with Errol's crazy antics. However, Errol is probably going to be exiled from the inn for the time being. The lone healer at the inn can discern no actual mental or physical problem with him, but the folks at the inn don't want to risk having him inside.

There's more to this, but I figured you guys would like to role-play it. If you'd rather, however, I'll just write up a narrative concerning this situation so you have more time for getting back to the task of scouting (or whatever) again. Choice is up to you guys.

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

Remember our pact. No killing each other. On the other hand, the next Errol, or whatever character Baley decided to build, would probably be just as nuts as the current one. That's Baley for you. Slight insanity interspersed with bouts of outright psychosis.

Obsidian Plays

That sounds fun, do you have a log or something so I can read it and make fun of him?

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

Sorry I got cut out last session. My computer broke down. I am at my friend's house writing this. Hopefully, the computer will be running by friday :geek:

Okay, that's four of you. Enough to play. I'd like to start at 12pm. Please let me know if that will be a good time.

Obsidian Plays