The online campain thread

Fenghuang, first meeting had transcripts, it's in page 8 or something.

I dont' know, I'd love to see what some of these acid spells can do to exposed... valuables. :luck:

Edited by Tigranes

My 12 CHA will demolish you all with its devious averageness!

Can someone PM me or something, I have OpenRPG and I can run it, I just don't know how to join the server, etc.

Okay, click on Game Server. Click on Browse Servers. I started a room in OG DnD. The room is Obsidian. Go ahead and enter.

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

Where are you playing?

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Download and install OpenRPG, then run it. Go to the server described above. You can watch, we're playing right now.

You have posted a message with more emoticons that this board allows. Please reduce the number of emoticons you've added to the message

Here's the chatlog for session 2.

Edited by Llyranor

Hadescopy.jpg

(Approved by Fio, so feel free to use it)

You guys got stuck in a lot of combat because you sought it. Hmmm, there's a road and wilderness. Let's take the wilderness. hahaha. Also, I was with Baley. Why did you have to hack down a vine in the river? Why? It wasn't doing anything to you. The only battle you would be forced to handle, in one way or another, was the crossing. Even then, you could have gone the other way!

Seriously, though, I need to get a hang on the miniatures screen. It would have been much better to make a little map for you. It's just that I'm not at home, which makes it hard just to putz around with this stuff.

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

Hey, nobody wanted to cross the river. :p Also I thought the river obstructed the road on BOTH sides.

I never noticed the vine, either. I just said let's keep going up the hill because I didn't want another 30-minute argument. :p

"our imagination is limited only by the GMs imagination, even with an idiot, this still destroys NWN"

Ouch. I might not be the brightest, but Nick!

Obsidian Plays

If I were playing Horace though, I would have voiced my disapproval of anything that proceeded from the bard's mouth. Horace is threatened by the bard and his oversexed attitude. Anyway, my favourite part was discovering the F11 key. banana.gif

Well, to be fair, I think we should have more moments of role-playing. It's kind of hard, but once I get the hang of RPGOnline, we'll be knocking back the game pretty quickly.

You know, having the map and getting used to typing out the dialogue will rock.

I'm game to give it another shot. There's actually a lot to do and see in the world. It's just a matter of getting to it.

Obsidian Plays

Yeah, i have some notable quotes i picked out from that transcript

whispering to Nick, but eldar allowing us to go all OOC is making a big difference, i'll bet

-----------------------

(68) Errol : " I go the hobbit, stand on my knees, and whispher in he's right ear. "Everything is fine, Errol is here, I'll take care of you, you'll be as good as ever." I kiss him on the forehead

(66) DM_Danny: Horace bite's Errol's nose.

-----------------------

70) Dhothlar: I ignore them, mount Horace and start riding away from the river

(66) DM_Danny: Horace can't carry you. You're too heavy

-----------------------

** (72) Arcalis found the F11 macro key **

(72) Arcalis: .......................................

** (70) Dhothlar found the F11 macro key **

** (70) Dhothlar found the F11 macro key **

** (70) Dhothlar found the F12 macro key **

** (90) Errol found the F11 macro key **

** (88) Horace found the F11 macro key **

** (90) Errol found the F12 macro key **

** (90) Errol found the F10 macro key **

** (88) Horace found the F12 macro key **

** (69) Nick found the F11 macro key **

(70) Dhothlar: Horace, you're dying

(72) Arcalis: Hey, it was a typo, alright? o:)

(66) DM_Danny: What the hell are you people doing?

(88) Horace: lol, we're being ourselves

(70) Dhothlar: ^_^

(72) Arcalis: YES!

(66) DM_Danny: Horace, I was afraid of that.

That first thing about the OOC is probably true. But it is pretty fun to screw around. You're right though, we'll get it eventually.

70) Dhothlar: I ignore them, mount Horace and start riding away from the river

(66) DM_Danny: Horace can't carry you. You're too heavy

We were talking about THE horace. The horse. The important one. :o

Eldar, some of us talked about that after you left the chatroom, I think we all agree that we could have some more RPing. For my part, I just didn't have my char's personality clearly set out. I think over the next couple of sessions we can settle down and get some good RPing going. At least, the party has to rest after the last encounter, and that means dialogue.

An observation: you guys need to identify your characters; that should help you stay in character. After all, IRL you would SEE each character, so it is not too much to expect that the name is written accurately (or, alternatively, a description like "halfling" or "dwarf" or "ectomorph with pointy hat", "smelly guy with loincloth", etc).

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT