The online campain thread

Wait a minute...

How will jumping in a lake help me out...?

That sounds like a commie suggestion...

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

No, I want to be named Mr. Glass.

The called me Mr. Glass!

I'm not a mistake!

I'm not a mistake.

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

No, I want to be named Mr. Glass.

The called me Mr. Glass!

I'm not a mistake!

I'm not a mistake.

More like Mr. Sass!

Oho Zing!

Sounds like someone is fishing for a knuckle sandwich...

Cut it out man, I'm warning you.

Oh? You want one too? Well don't worry, there are plenty to go around, I made lots. One might even go as far as to say I made a whole fist full!

Alright, let's settle for Thursday. Arbitrary man!

*poof*

8pm, Thursday. EST. Lemon Sausage Sandwich with Creme.

*poof*

And thanks to Arbitrary man we have a time. Stupendous. All those in support say aye, the others that support Hitler may jump in the lake with pixies.

I'm game for 8pm EDT. It's daylight time right now. That would be 5pm on the West coast.

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

Well, 8pm Thu EDT = Noon Fri in NZ.. I should just be back from the lectures. I can make it 7pm if that would help, but that's a stretch. :)

7pm = skip lecture. (w00t) The first one I do need to go into though, it's wednesday afternoon and I've only been into 1 lecture this week. :)

7pm on Thursday evening it is.

After this week, I should be okay on Fridays. Not the whole day, but for a chunk of time somewhere during the day.

I'm hoping for folks being there, but I've got copies of everyone's character. If someone can't make it to a particular session, we can still play. I'd like to work around schedules rather than have a party member missing. On the other hand, we can miss a single character and still play.

Now, if one person can't make it, I'm willing either to set their character aside for the session or use him as an NPC. I won't guarantee that the character will live, but will play the character both with an eye to keeping him alive and playing him in the way the player described his character in the little bio you did. Our favorite bard might not try to get laid quite as much as if Baley were playing him, but he will try to get laid nonetheless. The wizard will act not only like a wizard, but like the wizard Tigranes described to me.

Your choice, although I hope that everyone can make it.

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

Nothing like driving for some 3.5 hours through the desert after several days of short sleep. Anyhow, Nick, let me know if you're game to game tomorrow. I'll make plans to see you guys at 7pm EDT. Let's make sure we know exactly what time that will be.

I'll post later, when I get the chance, with GMT. That way, we can all follow the same standard. What a pain in the backside.

Obsidian Plays

No, he won't get laid. Ever.

I've already been informed that when netboardnerds say "no" they really mean "yes" but they get all weepy-eyed cause they can't easily formulate their true feelings.

I love you too.

Could anyone give me a "we start in X hours" ? And before Pixies, Nick or Llyr make a weak joke, by "X" I mean the actual number of hours in which we start.

That would be right according my calculations. That would be 4pm PDT.

So, blank, we're in the West Coast crowd. That's 4pm for us. 7pm for the East Coast crowd. ...And whenever for the rest of you.

Obsidian Plays

Baley's sex-obsessed character had better leave my halfling alone... Horace once neutered five dogs in a single swipe... Well, he didn't do that, but he wouldn't hesitate to neuter baley's character if he tried anything.