The online campain thread

I've already cleared tomorrow if you guys would like to get together. This is probably one of the few Saturdays I can play. I'll be available from the morning until the late afternoon PDT.

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

Can't, Easter reunion, but you can use Errol, under certain conditions, namely:

- He doesn't die.

- He isn't seriously injured, beyond recovery of limbs, etc.

- He doesn't get raped.

- He remains wholly bisexual.

- He gets to ride on the funky camel! :))

Edited by Baley

I can start anytime between 7amPDT to 3pmPDT. I'd like to have at least four of our players, however, as this is where we actually start the campaign. The intro is pretty much all done.

BTW: You guys can do anything you want. You could even role-play several days of sitting around a hot inn who is increasingly agitated that you leave. It might not be fun, but I'm not going to force you to do anything.

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

Did it actually go down today? Sorry about missing it, I forgot to sleep two nights in a row and passed out for twelve hours in the early morning.

I think I'm gonna have to cancel anyway though, because the schedules at my new job while much better and reliable than at my old one, are still fairly dynamic, and I don't think I'll ever be able to tell my boss "Sorry, I can't cover for so and so because I'm scheduled to play pretend on the internet."

It might not go over well.

DEADSIGS.jpg

RIP

Sure, Child. If you ever just want to sit in on a session, feel free. You're always welcome.

Obsidian Plays

7amPDT to 3pmPDT

That is perfect foes me. I will be there if God is willing. Which reminds me of our Bible passage of today:

13Come now, you who say, "Today or tomorrow we will go to such and such a city, and spend a year there and engage in business and make a profit."

14Yet you do not know what your life will be like tomorrow. You are just a vapor that appears for a little while and then vanishes away.

15Instead, you ought to say, "If the Lord wills, we will live and also do this or that."

16But as it is, you boast in your arrogance; all such boasting is evil.

Well, let's hope that the this or that the Lord wills for us tomorrow is to get enough of us together to smite down some bad guys for his greater glory! Huzzah!

Obsidian Plays

Alrighty, I guess that means we meet next week?

But anyway, i read the transcript and laughed a lot. It's fine that Horace goes along with the group, but Errol is scary.

Edited by Blank

Well, it would have been great, but we really needed more than two players. Four, I think, would have been good.

I'd really rather stick with five, which means we're pretty much full as long as Tigranes is serious. Now we need to make a European group.

Obsidian Plays

So how about we dirty euros gang up and force one of us to GM? :-)

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

Hi guys, I'm back. Pretty much I was in a church camp this weekend, so def. couldn't make it. What time did you guys meet in for this one? I'm fine with any time except when I am in class or church, etc. (That means 2,3,4am is okay too.) Eldar's seen my charsheet, so I'll show up the next few times and just get into things.

Read the transcript, I think that on the roleplay side I can definitely keep up with things, even if I have to emasculate Errol before the season is out. :o

Also, maybe we can have a separate thread for characters? It was quite confusing for what race/class is each person, and relating the names of players to the characters. Maybe OpenRPG lets you do that anyway. I have it already, btw.

Yeah, I remembered you said you couldn't make it this Friday. Anyhow, I could run a game at any time, since I can only sleep a couple hours at a time these days. You'd think I would collapse from sheer exhaustion by now. Right now, I'm pissed off about everything from lack of sleep. I swear to goodness, I'll be hallucinating soon.

Anyhow, let's hope it doesn't impair my ability to DM. The character sheets are all done and we're just waiting to arrange a time when we can all meet. Frankly, this will be an ongoing problem, I have no doubt. I'll try to work with folks next week and see if some other day during the week will work. My goal is to get 20 pages written between now and Wednesday morning when I leave town. I can possibly run a game on the road, but I'm hoping to work while I'm gone. I dunno, being out of town gives me more time since I don't play games on my laptop. Reading this, it seems more or less coherant, but who knows. Any questions, let me know.

Obsidian Plays

So how about we dirty euros gang up and force one of us to GM? >_<)

Me and a couple of other dirty euros were thinking the same during the first night's aftermath. Namely Baley, I mean. And we were thinking it would be you who is forced to GM. Before that, we need more players. We need the Atomic Danger Squad!

No, seriously an European game is worth considering, nevermind the participaters. That European Vampire game, the one with the 20's theme; I was hoping, and still am, that it would reach execution, but we can go with any setting or system. Just not H

Edited by Musopticon?
kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

If Baley is going to switch, we can take another player in my campaign. I couldn't really run a game of it, but I'd really, really love to play some CoC.

Obsidian Plays