Movies You Have Seen Lately

Gfted1

Yeah, I told my friend in Australia about it (cynical bastard, he is) and he thought it was the duck's nuts, too.

The real problem is that the series is just too short to be able to watch back-to-back repeatedly: one has to break for a little while to prevent a total memorization of the scripts ...

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

I can still quote apt phrases verbatim, but I want to be able to enjoy the episodes without knowing what everyone is going to say before they say it. Trust me, I know the entire script to Jaws, much to my friends' annoyance last time we watched it. :devil:"

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

I can still quote apt phrases verbatim, but I want to be able to enjoy the episodes without knowing what everyone is going to say before they say it. Trust me, I know the entire script to Jaws, much to my friends' annoyance last time we watched it. :devil:"

I'm fluent in Fellowship of the Ringness. And The Simpsons

movies i have seen lately... Scary Movie 4 comes to mind. :blink:

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

Well, it's worth buying Serenity on HD-DVD, even if you don't have a HD-DVD player!

PS HD DVD may be non-exclusively backed by three major studios: Paramount Pictures, Universal Studios and Warner Bros.;

On 20 October 2005 Warner Bros. announced they would release titles on the Blu-ray format, in addition to HD DVD-Video. 18 19 Of the six largest Hollywood studios, this leaves only Universal Studios supporting just HD DVD exclusively; the others either support both formats or Blu-Ray Disc.

So we can buy it on BOTH formats! (w00t)

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

I saw Osmosis Jones, which was midly interesting. Plot was very Disneyish.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Super Troopers. It was fun most of the time. An ok comedy. :)

From Hell. Thriller with Johnny Depp in it, but it failed as a thriller, because it had no scary parts so it was an ok detective movie.

This post is not to be enjoyed, discussed, or referenced on company time.

I saw Madagascar and noticed it went nowhere. Still a fun Dreamworks romp, but I would have appreciated something like a plot. Movie injokes and general wackiness only goes some way on the road to funneh.

Watched Treasure Planet at my buddies and enjoyed it. Yes, it was a poor Disney film, yes the Original Book and the movies done from it are way better, but I just have soft spot for space pirates and totally awesome art direction. Call it bland if you want, I call it "a broadband well-spent".

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Terminator and Terminator 2: Judg[e]ment Day.

Watched the digitally remastered THX versions. Didn't think the extra CGI on the original was particularly added value. Also thought that there seemed to be a lot of gore missing ... even though it was still rated R.

Linda Hamilton (in the sequel) is gorgeous. Interesting to watch the original with the context of the sequels. Apparently Cameron was thinking of using OJ Simpson as the Terminator, except he didn't think anyone would believe he could be a killer. :devil:

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT