Some people

Calax

Large breakfasts are the hallmark of Empire, my boys! You should see a Victorian breakfast. You feelthy Euroweenies can take your croissants and espresso. See what it does for the rest of your day.

*thumps chest heartily, so the cholesterol can be heard rattling in his arteries like the drums of the highlanders*

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

I got a taste of English breakfast a few times down on some southern island... I just don't get how you people can eat that **** in the morning (or ever). :shifty:

Now, how would you like some good old danish Warm rough-chopped liverpaste served on dark rye bread with bacon and... stuff?

leverpostej10.jpg:thumbsup:

DENMARK!

It appears that I have not yet found a sig to replace the one about me not being banned... interesting.

Think grated potato bits pan-fried in oil (I think McDee's just deep fries theirs since they come in prepackaged lumps).  Generally they're cooked in a lump so the outsides are crispy and the potatoey innards are soft and potatoey. 

Homefries are cubed potatoes cooked the same way.

your right... they ain't fried for as long but they are still fried

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

I guess that's not something you see at McD's every day... :lol::lol:

HK47: Commentary: It is not possible to destroy the master. It is suggested that you run while my blasters warm, meatbags.

Bastila to Revan: You are easily the vainest, most arrogant man I have ever met!

Canderous to Bastila: Insults? Maybe if your master had trained your lightsaber to be as quick as your tongue you could have escaped those Vulkars, you spoiled little Jedi princess!