Some people

Calax

fap fap fap

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

In Holland you can just watch what happens in the kitchen (and it would look pretty awkward if one is doing his thing there), is that different in the US?

(PS. Just for you Gabrielle, or for all :x ?)

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

^ makes mental note to only eat in the ones where the kitchen is highly visible.

I worked with a girl who stopped by McD's every morning on her way to the day care and bought her kids french fries for breakfast.  Guess what lunch was?  And she was most always too tired, too busy, etc.  to cook dinner. 

:- Wow, I feel bad for her kids... nothing like getting sucked into the fast food lifestyle before you know any better. I couldn't imagine feeding my kids fries for breakfast. That's horrible for them.

Have any of you (in the US at least) seen those commercials right now about this kind of thing? There is one where there are all these little kids asking for things "mommy? can I have a cup of sugar?" "can I eat a tub of lard?" "I'd like some type 2 diabetes" "obeisity" "to die young". It's a good campaign... I hope it makes parents think about what they are feeding their kids.

My baby girl arrived 6/16/06!

whee... I got to anger a costumer by following the rules when one of my coworkers didn't.

Customer wanted a 4 piece mcnugget meal for her granddaughter. well... techincally she only wanted four mcnuggests and fries no drink, but we don't sell 4 nuggets without a drink and the entire meal. after explaining this to her she bitches that she won't buy a drink (grand total of 1$ extra if you choose correctly. then asks to see a manager, twice (once at each window) I let her talk to the store manager then she talked to one of the shift managers at the other window.

Our mcd's is actually quite clean compared to most other food chains I've been to. and you can see most of your food being prepared because the way the kitchen is set up.

we recently had another person come in and complain because her hubby/bf bought an egg muffin -egg and the runner got it wong and gave him a normal one. He asked for no egg and the muffin got sent back and had the egg removed. wel the guy saw it get removed but said nothing until AFTER he had eaten and (according to his gf) gone home and been in extreme pain all day.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

Morgan Spurlock has said that he doesn't believe anyone eats McD like he did all the time but there are people who have equally or far unhealthier diets as you see in the film. He also cuts down on exercise too. Mcdonalds was chosen because its a massive global chain and the most popular fast food place in the U.S.

Also, if he ate different types of fast food, then each of them could point their fingers at the others and say "It's all their fault!".

This way, there is no excuse, McD's can't blame other food he has eaten, or other fast food stores.

He had no choice, if he wanted to make a credible statement: McD's just happens to be the largest franchise, otherwise some other chain would have been a better example.

It's a good campaign... I hope it makes parents think about what they are feeding their kids.

It won't. :blink:

Natural selection! :huh:

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

I prefer, by far, A&W.

I think the people that work at the A&A near me are idiots. They keep asking me what I want to drink. As if there's more than one thing to have from A&W. <_<

I always ask them if they have rootbeer.

"Of course the people don't want war. But after all, it's the leaders of the country who determine the policy, and it's always a simple matter to drag the people along whether it's a democracy, a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism, and exposing the country to greater danger."

- Herman Goering at the Nuremberg trials

"I have also been slowly coming to the realisation that knowledge and happiness are not necessarily coincident, and quite often mutually exclusive" - meta

I couldn't imagine feeding my kids fries for breakfast. That's horrible for them.

Have you ever fed your kids hash browns for breakfast? I'm not defending it, I'm just trying to point out that most American breakfast foods are awful for you if eaten in large quantities daily, hash browns/homefries = carbs+saturated fat, bacon/sausage = protein+saturated fat, eggs are more or less the same as bacon, toast = carbs + sugar or saturated fat depending on what you spread on it. Don't even get me started on biscuits and gravy.

DEADSIGS.jpg

RIP

mcdees doesnt' serve fries for breakfast... its' hashbrowns until 10:30

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

Educate a nonmerican, what are hashbrowns?

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

Think grated potato bits pan-fried in oil (I think McDee's just deep fries theirs since they come in prepackaged lumps). Generally they're cooked in a lump so the outsides are crispy and the potatoey innards are soft and potatoey.

Homefries are cubed potatoes cooked the same way.

DEADSIGS.jpg

RIP

Ohkay. Thanks.

You guys have suprisingly strong breakfasts.

kirottu said:

Yeah.

Biscuits and Gravy is a thick sausage gravy over fatty lardy biscuits.

I've eaten a meal consisting of that, homefries, two scrambled eggs, and sausage before.

It's a wonder Americans don't all die by the age of thirty.

DEADSIGS.jpg

RIP

Uh-huh.

I just ate a sandwhich, a home-made bun and an orange. Drank milk.

I think I'll live over fifty. :D

kirottu said: