Some people

Calax

Ran into someone like that at my hockey tournement (in which my team was the best American team, only beaten once by some Canadian kids). The mother of one of the kids who we beat flipped out on us for getting into a small fist fight in the hotel.

Ran into someone like that at my hockey tournement (in which my team was the best American team, only beaten once by some Canadian kids). The mother of one of the kids who we beat flipped out on us for getting into a small fist fight in the hotel.

Losing at hockey to Canadians is not a shameful thing my friend. Your honor is preserved.

;)

Losing at hockey to any good team isn't somthing to be ashamed of.

PS: long live fist fights!

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

yep. I hate when they start yelling...

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

whee...

just got a person yesterday who made a simple order... then when she got to my window (1st one, take the money and give em change) she asked "do you guys have the yogurt thing?"

"yes... mc donalds has the yogurt parfait."

"oh... i'll take ten."

after she had ordered... after she had made me and the guy taking the order play 20 questions with her....

graah.... (plus we hardly ever have THAT many parfaits made in the store...)

then a guy cussed at me today for giving him 2 quarters because he spent 3 minutes looking for the other two while I was paying his order.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

I'd try offering hugs to these poor emotionally unstable people. If that doesn't work, go postal.  :ph34r:

I don't think most people would take hugs from the guy that's standing in the window very well...

we did have a neo nazi come through last week at some point too... I wouldn't hug him if I had a gun to my throat.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

I wouldn't hug him if I had a gun to my throat.

Isn't it "had a knife to my throat" or "had a gun to my head"? Random, yes, but I'm bored and this stuck out at me.

Gabs, what job doesn't have you dealing with stupid people?

I had thought that some of nature's journeymen had made men and not made them well, for they imitated humanity so abominably. - Book of Counted Sorrows

'Cause I won't know the man that kills me

and I don't know these men I kill

but we all wind up on the same side

'cause ain't none of us doin' god's will.

- Everlast

I'd try offering hugs to these poor emotionally unstable people. If that doesn't work, go postal.  :ph34r:

I don't think most people would take hugs from the guy that's standing in the window very well...

Depends, if you stank to high heaven of big mac, then... mmm... not so much. :x

DENMARK!

It appears that I have not yet found a sig to replace the one about me not being banned... interesting.

Factory work. You run your machine and do not have to deal with people.

Supervisors. Management. Etc. :x"

I had thought that some of nature's journeymen had made men and not made them well, for they imitated humanity so abominably. - Book of Counted Sorrows

'Cause I won't know the man that kills me

and I don't know these men I kill

but we all wind up on the same side

'cause ain't none of us doin' god's will.

- Everlast

Supervisors. Management. Etc. :blink:"

Supervisors and management will leave you alone if you work properly. With customers(clients are different), even if you're the best employee in the universe, some will always bitch about any stupid little thing. And some often bring kids, expecting employees to babysit somehow...

Postal is the way to go.

Once, in BK I had just purchased a large soda, and walking away it toppled off the tray and spilled everywhere. Naturally, I asked for a mop, since it was my damn fault. But they were so impressed I asked that they mopped up and gave me another free soda as a replacement. I always eat in BK now if fast food is required.

Conversely I was in a KFC, and ordered chicken wings. The wings arrived and they were red raw, so naturally I asked for a refund and some properly cooked wings. I was told (not without sympathy) that the manager was an +donkey fundament+ and would insist on coming out to the restaurant in person before a refund could be given. In those days I was quiet and reserved, and waited patiently using my zen ninja skills. These days I'd have yelled at him. Cretin.

The moral of the story is: don't take poisoned apples from wizened old crones. What is wrong with you people? What kind of irrestible sales gimmick do you think a crone is, anyhow?

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

:blink:
kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Supervisors. Management. Etc. ;)"

Supervisors and management will leave you alone if you work properly. With customers(clients are different), even if you're the best employee in the universe, some will always bitch about any stupid little thing. And some often bring kids, expecting employees to babysit somehow...

Postal is the way to go.

Consulting means having businesses as customers, who are all predictable: they want good value for money. Good service, good products. And that's it.

If some business acts like a cretin

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

um... Mddonalds isn't exactly th place for smart ppl... *cough* Super size me *encough*

Yeah that supersize me dude was a smart cookie. Seriously, if you purposely and continually eat all the crazy **** and act like it's a huge surprise and victimised when you turn out tellytubby you're not getting sympathy from me.

Spreading beauty with my katana.

I think it was an excellent idea for a film. But McDs never EVER siad you should eat in there morning noon and night. I think for his next film he should hit Baskin Robbins.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Morgan Spurlock has said that he doesn't believe anyone eats McD like he did all the time but there are people who have equally or far unhealthier diets as you see in the film. He also cuts down on exercise too. Mcdonalds was chosen because its a massive global chain and the most popular fast food place in the U.S.

I think it was an excellent idea for a film. But McDs never EVER siad you should eat in there morning noon and night.

True. But people do. What's sad is that those kind of habits are being ingrained into the children as well--I worked with a girl who stopped by McD's every morning on her way to the day care and bought her kids french fries for breakfast. Guess what lunch was? And she was most always too tired, too busy, etc. to cook dinner.

I don't think it's as simple as a physical addiction, but he did have something there. I can't think of any other reason why people would wait in a line that snakes around the corner, as opposed to going to the Wendy's right next door, which is practically empty. I've been to that McD's, and I know it has nothing to do with the service or outstanding quality or freshness. I wouldn't go there even if I hadn't watched the film.