Could Revan have been killed by K2?

I'm just wondering if that's a possibility, since Bastila (in T3's recording) mentions that Revan "might not make it" (or something to that extent), and as we all know, we see the vision of Revan on Korriban (maybe he was one with the Force? All but Kreia, Atton, Bao-Dur, and Bastila [for continuity's sake] are dead), leaving us wondering, is Revan dead by the time the Ebon Hawk's on the verge of destruction on Peragus?

Granted, I think this is highly unlikely, but it can be something to consider

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.

From the way Kreia talked about Revan...I doubt he is dead. There may have even been the dialogue option to ask if Revan was dead with high influence (I forget)

Who knows...Revan could have came to his senses when he left the known Galaxy, saw that there was no light and dark side, just the Force. (Which is the prevailing concept of K2, as directed by discussions with Kreia)

wookiedance.gif

hard to tell, there is a possibility that hes dead, but like everyone else i bout it, the main most important character in the kotor series IMO wouldnt have just died, and if he did there would have been a bit more emphasis if he has

Edited by Revan_Returns

but which part is the question

well if we knew then it would ruin the whole ending of KotOR II/beginning/plot of KotOR III right? cuz the whole point is that hes in the unknown regions, not the region-that-everyone-knows-about.....region.

true, but maybe just an incling to where he may be or just a quick flick of him

Listen to Bastila's hologram on Korriban.

He lives still, this I know. If he will not return, then I shall find him and discover why. I cannot remain here, not knowing.

yeah bastilla did say that, hmm if that holocron was on korriban from bastilla, that means that revan in k1 was DS male cos she refers to revan as him and shes on korriban

In K3 Bastila shall get impatient waiting for the LS Revan to come home

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.

but still, its darkside

So? You get that if you set Revan as DS, nothing special in that holocron

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

there is importance of it, its implying that the defaul was that in kotor1 the storyline is set that revan followed the path of the DS

ehm... :(

No

You won't see Bastila or Carth as DS, so there are bonuses for both endings Besides, canonical is LS, so...

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

Revan is NOT DEAD! Obsidianent couldn't have done somthing like this...

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

revan cant be dead, that would ruin the whole plot of the exile going to find revan and the true sith.

threat: if master revan is dead, i'll kill every meatbag at obsidion, i promise you!

(puts new power pack in blaster)

kotorsign.jpg

"Are you an angel? Aw, I'm just kidding. That's the worst line I've ever used. Hope some poor kid doesn't start using it."

that would ruin the plot, obsidian and the Kotor project. :-

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"