Ways to fight stress

Diogo Ribeiro

Pssst, Meta, I think he is trying to say that if you don't leave him alone, he is going to kill you.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Maybe a little bit of the old death pie!

Edited by thepixiesrock

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Walking. If my legs hurt and I don't notice it until the end of the walk, I have probably thought the thing bothering me through. Walking clears my mind. I also have this awful habit of talking out loud when I'm alone. I don't think I've had an argument with myself, but I imagine it might get my mind off stressfull things. :D

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

What are you, a little Kiro-girl?

Edited by thepixiesrock

I Had to edit it because THePixiesRock is now making Obsidian a more family friendly, less offensive place.

Talking to yourself is good, but singing works better for me.  Walking in the countryside singing at the top of my voice is great, though not necessarily for anyone nearby.

I'll have to try that. :)

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

To lower stress I(in no particular order):

1- Walk(followed by #3)

2- Play a violent video game(violent like Soldier of Fortune, Serious Sam)

3- Have sex with my wife

4- Watch a movie, preferably LotR, Star Wars OT or Indiana Jones(followed by #3)

5- Go see a movie(followed by #3)

6- Lie down on the bed and meditate to the soft sounds of Loreena McKennit or even Pink Floyd.

7- Mas*******(when #3 is impossible)

8- Play Civ4(followed by #3)

9- Build model planes and/or cars.(followed by #3)

10- Sleep(after #3)

Edited by astr0creep

Talking to yourself is good, but singing works better for me.  Walking in the countryside singing at the top of my voice is great, though not necessarily for anyone nearby.

I'll have to try that. :blink:

I had a friend that used to do that and sometimes at the less convenient moments to boot. I usually don't sing unless I'm alone. It's not like I shatter glass, although I'm sure I make others around feel like shattering it on me.

I usually go play pickup hockey when I need some time off.

Wow, and I thought I was the only one to play sports in the back of my pickup. I am so glad I found you guys.

Something a little more esoteric...pick up a rock that looks like it will work. Focus the cause of your stress into it. Place the image of your frustrations into it and place the problem there. Throw the son of a bitch into a lake or pit or somewhere where it will no longer cause a problem to you or anyone else. Say goodbye to it and all the problems it caused. This is a simple 'spell' call the 'anger spell' by Starhawk. I would imagine that a Christian could modify it so as to not come into conflict with their faith.

Like, pray for the rock before you throw it into the symbolical lake of fire.

Edited by Blank

sinces he's an inch from being banned...

and the way i fight stress is I go grab a fps set the difficulty to minimum, then put in codes and rock and roll

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

When I was a little boy I would walk around my neighborhood singing songs in my head to relax. As I grew a little older I would sit with my eyes shut and meditate until everything else became still. Nowadays I abuse strangers on web forums that fail to meet arbitrary standards. I also play video games.