Who here has an Xbox 360?

Eddo36

Do you have a 360?  

74 members have voted

1. 1. Do you have a 360?

• Yes
    • Not yet
    • Hell no

I don't have one yet, and probably won't have one until after PS3 comes out.

Same here probably. I looked over the lists http://shop.gameplay.co.uk/webstore/releas...?platform=XB360

and there are only a couple of titles I would call worthy. Most of which come out right at the end of august.

I have to agree with Volourn.  Bioware is pretty much dead now.  Deals like this kills development studios.

478327[/snapback]

All my friends buy consoles. I don't need one.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

What? I tend to leash my cleptomania when I'm at pals', if that's what you mean. :)

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

What? I tend to leash my cleptomania when I'm at pals', if that's what you mean. :p

No, nothing like that. Just thinking of people that turn up at awkward times :shifty:

:lol: Ahaa. I get it now.

kirottu said:

I don't buy consoles. Why spend all that extra money when I already have a computer?

Life is like a clam. Years of filtering crap then some bastard cracks you open and scrapes you into its damned mouth, end of story.

- Steven Erikson

I have one, it makes me the third one on this forum :)

But i don't use Xbox Live, and i probably never will. Oblivion is taking all the time anyway(and Gromnir was right about the trees, very nice indeed).

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

The 360 is a solid system, but I wouldn't have bought it myself. It was a gift. I've really been happy with the Live function though. I enjoy the achievements and easy access to content, even though it's currently limited. I don't play online much, as it still doesn't compare to the PC in that respect, but it's nice to have.

The 360 is a solid system, but I wouldn't have bought it myself.  It was a gift.  I've really been happy with the Live function though.  I enjoy the achievements and easy access to content, even though it's currently limited.  I don't play online much, as it still doesn't compare to the PC in that respect, but it's nice to have.

I came very very close.. :ph34r:

Couple of things put me off.

1. Cant be bothered to download files to get Xbox games to work.

2. The forthcoming catalogue is bare until just before september. And we all know what happens then (hopefully).

3. There are still a couple of games on the Xbox release radar that I might check out. I definately don't want to be swapping between the two.

Chromehounds seems a bit too MP centric from what I've read so even that is unlikely.

I have to agree with Volourn.  Bioware is pretty much dead now.  Deals like this kills development studios.

478327[/snapback]

2. The forthcoming catalogue is bare until just before september. And we all know what happens then (hopefully).

I don't know. Enlighten me, o sage.

kirottu said: