Who here has an Xbox 360?

Eddo36

Do you have a 360?  

74 members have voted

1. 1. Do you have a 360?

• Yes
    • Not yet
    • Hell no

Actually I have both KotOR's :blink: both for PC :)

Morrowind too, but when I mean graphics, I mean mods like Rhedd's heads which make characters a lot less ooogly.

Other games that look interesting are...

Deus Ex 2 (which I hear was built for the console and screwed up for the PC)

Jade Empire

Dino Crisis 3 (which I hear is utterly sucktastic, but I need it for my set)

I might get KotOR for the Hexbox also, so that'd give me 5 games.... though 2 I already own. :)

You're right about one thing, it's definately not my style.... but if I can find ten (like I did with the cube) I can justify the cost :)

And it'll probably be a year at least before there are 5 games (my pre-determined minimum for the PS3) on the PS3 so I need something to tide me over until that time :)

Of course... the Ps3 will have a lot of good games fairly early from what I can tell...

Resident Evil 5

Possession

Alan Wake

Makai Wars

and a few others I can't remember offhand.

Other games that look interesting are...

Deus Ex 2 (which I hear was built for the console and screwed up for the PC)

Jade Empire

Dino Crisis 3 (which I hear is utterly sucktastic, but I need it for my set)

I might get KotOR for the Hexbox also, so that'd give me 5 games.... though 2 I already own. :)

You're right about one thing, it's definately not my style.... but if I can find ten (like I did with the cube) I can justify the cost :blink:

Hmm, I never did play Jade Empire, though I heard twas good. Nor did I play Deus Ex 2, which I heard was good also. Nor did I play Dinocrisis 3.

So basically what I am saying is, that even though I had the xbox for a long time, I can't help you much at all with giving my opinions on games.

I can't really imagine you liking Halo, even though I liked it. But it probably costs a lot less now, same with many other "greatest hits" things. I think Jade Empire is in the "greatest hits" category too (also, morrowind), which means it is $12 or something now.

And does anybody know if the two "Fable" games were any good?

Edited by Blank

the bottom line is that, as gaming rigs become more powerful (to keep up with the titles), they become more expensive. Consoles are able to keep up with the technology curve in a much more scalable and cost effective way.

the Xbox has historically offered PC-type games and mostly non-exclusive ones at that. now that the Xbox 360 will have a pretty impressive lineup of occidental RPGs (some being exclusive), and also including original Xbox ones like Jade Empire, that makes the 360 attractive IMO, but I will wait for at least the first price drop and maybe the second one.

got an xbox 360 'bout a month ago... but we ain't hooked it up as we just ain't seen a reason to do so. as is our custom, Gromnir waited for some grateful person to purchase us a console... as we ain't never actually bought one ourself... but there has been no need to even hook it up as yet. only game we mighta' considered buying for 360 so far is oblivion, and somebody else gave us a copy of that for the pc.

gots our tivo and our hd receiver and our sound sytem and our dvd player/burner all hooked up to the tv right now... and we not feels like adding 'nother bit o' hardware to the mess o' wires that we already gots monopolizing a corner of our family room would be worth the effort 'less there comes along a game we really wanna play.

HA! Good Fun!

"If there be time to expose through discussion the falsehood and fallacies, to avert the evil by the processes of education, the remedy to be applied is more speech, not enforced silence."Justice Louis Brandeis, Concurring, Whitney v. California, 274 U.S. 357 (1927)

"Im indifferent to almost any murder as long as it doesn't affect me or mine."--Gfted1 (September 30, 2019)