74 members have voted

1. 1. Do you have a 360?

• Yes
    • Not yet
    • Hell no

Thanksies, Potent and Meta.

Edited by Musopticon?
kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

The sad thing is that when you look at the Xbox 360 line-up of games and only see trash (with a few exceptions), you have to remember that that's how the Playstation 3 will also start out. Release games almost always suck.

I'm sure the Xbox 360 will have some killer titles out by the time the Playstation 3 hits the stores though.

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

The sad thing is that when you look at the Xbox 360 line-up of games and only see trash (with a few exceptions), you have to remember that that's how the Playstation 3 will also start out. Release games almost always suck.

I'm sure the Xbox 360 will have some killer titles out by the time the Playstation 3 hits the stores though.

Thats probably true. But then you can still buy and play the PS2 titles without any extra effort.Which is exactly what I plan on doing when God of War II comes out :-

If you could do that with a 360 I'd have bought one by now.

Well not unless it's delayed or they add some to the gameplay release radar.

Edited by ShadowPaladin V1.0
I have to agree with Volourn.  Bioware is pretty much dead now.  Deals like this kills development studios.

478327[/snapback]

Interesting that sony are advocating that the PS2 will be a viable platform for another five years.

I guess it depends on your defintion of viable. FFIX was released for the PS about a year after the PS2 was released. I don't see them releasing a lot of software for it in 5 years. But they still support the PS with odd titles here and there.

I have to agree with Volourn.  Bioware is pretty much dead now.  Deals like this kills development studios.

478327[/snapback]

X-box sucks.  :)

You could just put that in your sig. Would save you having to type it all the time :)

That's a good idea. I wonder what the words would be in Latin? :)

XBox sugent. :thumbsup:

Wouldn't that be X-Box Sugo? :ermm:

Edited by Deadly_Nightshade

"Geez. It's like we lost some sort of bet and ended up saddled with a bunch of terrible new posters on this forum."

-Hurlshot

X-box sucks.  :)

You could just put that in your sig. Would save you having to type it all the time :)

That's a good idea. I wonder what the words would be in Latin? :)

XBox sugent. :thumbsup:

Wouldn't that be X-Box Sugo? :ermm:

No. That is Xbox I suck, or "I suck Xboxes".

XBox sugent is "Xbox, they suck", or "Xboxes suck".

:)

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

That's okay. I didn't bother to make XBox a plural noun (I guess it would be back-formed to the third declension and therefore XBoxes).

Translated, "a box" is arca so, conceivably, it could even be transliterated as:

X-Arc

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

That was a very cool advert the had for the Xbox, I'll give them that. (The one where the baby is spat out of the pregnant woman in stirrups and hurtles through an arc as the baby grows into adulthood and beyond, to be catapulted into the grave as he turns into a withered old man ...)

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

1. Cant be bothered to download files to get Xbox games to work.

I wonder how long it will be before PS3 games start taking advantage of that hard drive :blink:"

What does that have to do with anything ? With a 60 GB HD digital download of games are not as unrealistic as with a 20GB HD. But that's not the point I was making anyway.

478327[/snapback]

Gear of War 2 (I think that was the one) will be released for PS2 next year.

Gears of War for X360, the sequal for PS2 :-

Considering the last PS game I played was for the PSone, you're sarcasm fails to penetrate: my wings are like a shield of steel!

batfink-4.jpg

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

I will stick with computers. If I did go out and buy a console it, it would be the X-box 360, provided they worked out the problems with it I heard about during its release.

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester