Who here has an Xbox 360?

Eddo36

Do you have a 360?  

74 members have voted

1. 1. Do you have a 360?

• Yes
    • Not yet
    • Hell no

Call of Duty dissappointed me greatly. Fortunately, i borrowed the game from a friend and didn't buy it.

It is obvious to me that the first line of games were rushed. For the most part, they look ugly for being next-gen.

And now Microsoft is attempting to add external HD-DVD drives to their self-antiquated system. To come out so early was wrong.

Bad move Microsoft, bad move. *goes and plays Oblivion and DOA4*

If it unopened he could donate it to some charity like "Toys for Tots" or something along those lines.  :blink:

That would be a good thing. Give it to a kid who would put it to use.

He can do that whenever. By holding on to it, it means that if good games do come out for it, he won't need to go buy one.

got an xbox 360 'bout a month ago... but we ain't hooked it up as we just ain't seen a reason to do so.  as is our custom, Gromnir waited for some grateful person to purchase us a console... as we ain't never actually bought one ourself... but there has been no need to even hook it up as yet.  only game we mighta' considered buying for 360 so far is oblivion, and somebody else gave us a copy of that for the pc.

gots our tivo and our hd receiver and our sound sytem and our dvd player/burner all hooked up to the tv right now... and we not feels like adding 'nother bit o' hardware to the mess o' wires that we already gots monopolizing a corner of our family room would be worth the effort 'less there comes along a game we really wanna play.

HA! Good Fun!

Tell us the your secret for making people grateful to you so they want to buy you stuff!

If it unopened he could donate it to some charity like "Toys for Tots" or something along those lines.  :huh:

sure, 'cause lots of underprivelaged children is needing an xbox 360. is all kinds of stuff we do for charity, but donating consoles and video cards is on our list of things to gives to kids right 'fore pr0n.

as to how we get such stuff... well, the law racket ain't as easy as some might expect. sure, if you is a partner or associate for some big firm you can expect regular paychecks, but Gromnir tends to represent folks who got no money, and the defendants is often real good at hiding their money. winning a big award is not meaning that Gromnir gets a new porsche. instead we may get... stuff.

HA! Good Fun!

"If there be time to expose through discussion the falsehood and fallacies, to avert the evil by the processes of education, the remedy to be applied is more speech, not enforced silence."Justice Louis Brandeis, Concurring, Whitney v. California, 274 U.S. 357 (1927)

"Im indifferent to almost any murder as long as it doesn't affect me or mine."--Gfted1 (September 30, 2019)

You're really bad at this Blank. :lol:

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds