Pics of your games: Reloaded

Bokishi

utgettingbetter3mv.png

Than I got 2nd place on inhuman.

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf

Enough is enough, I've had it with all these snakes!

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

I can hardly wait until everything arrives and I can start taking pictures of games. I'm excited about City of Heroes/Villains, Oblivion, and NWN2. What else is there? I haven't really had much time to play games of late, but that will change.

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

I wanted a white kitty-thief...the face looks fine, but put her in the 'sunlight' and she needs Sublock9000....

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Why do I find all Khajiit, except the ones I make, to be creepy and weird looking? ;)

I had thought that some of nature's journeymen had made men and not made them well, for they imitated humanity so abominably. - Book of Counted Sorrows

'Cause I won't know the man that kills me

and I don't know these men I kill

but we all wind up on the same side

'cause ain't none of us doin' god's will.

- Everlast

Maybe because they've always been funny-looking?

I thought it'd be whitish with visible dark stripes or something, but no...I'll probably go back and change her to mundane tiger color.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

She's got that undead look.  :o

Right up your alley. :thumbsup:

I had thought that some of nature's journeymen had made men and not made them well, for they imitated humanity so abominably. - Book of Counted Sorrows

- Everlast

To stop myself from turning this into an Oblivion pic thread, most of mine will now go here.

The one of the Khajiit smiling is for LoneWolf. :(

The one of the Khajiit smiling is for LoneWolf.  :(

Mommy! :'(

- Everlast