Why does everyone hate the Disciple?

Personally, I think the reason that people don't like Disciple is:

1) Atton says he's been watching the Exile. Yeah, and you're going to believe what Atton says? Atton whose dying of jealousy FOR NO REASON. Not to mention Atton is the one that gets caught spying on the Exile by Mira.

2) Because he's not handsome. Face facts that's the reason. As shallow and pathetic as it is, that's the reason. :p

I like Disciple, and his accent, he's not romance material, (that goes to Bao-Dur), mainly because he's a little too heroworshipping of her and a little too young. I mean when she was twenty or so, he was 12. :blink:

I thought Disciple had some very useful information to depart about the Jedi Order and the galaxy at large (Atris taking holocrons and Revan's tactics during the Jedi Civil War). Not to mention he is the only one besides Kreia to figure out that it is the Exile that is causing the disruptions in the Force, granted Kriea makes him forget it, but he did figure it out.

And like Di's battlecries are any worst than Kreia's hi pitched "AHHHH" in my ear, or HM's "This will teach you" that makes me roll my eyes, or Atton saying repeatedly "More where that came from. More where that came from. More where that came from". **goes crazy** :-

Edited by Mellypie
"They might not call you a Jedi anymore, but believe me, you are. It's not the sort of thing that you just stop being. You're stuck with it, just like you're stuck being the General." ~Bao-Dur, Knights of the Old Republic: The Sith Lords

i played light side female once... went to dantooine first, found him and made him a jedi, and then he made me so mad i turned to the dark side...turned him to. i have yet to finish a game for light side female, as he is so annoying.

o ya a little off subject, when i gained more influence with disciple than atton, i was able to ask Hanhaar what love was. said something about mating.

kotorsign.jpg

"Are you an angel? Aw, I'm just kidding. That's the worst line I've ever used. Hope some poor kid doesn't start using it."

I love how you guys attacked Krookie for saying s/he liked Disciple and yet I said the same thing and nary a word. :lol:

Edited by Mellypie
"They might not call you a Jedi anymore, but believe me, you are. It's not the sort of thing that you just stop being. You're stuck with it, just like you're stuck being the General." ~Bao-Dur, Knights of the Old Republic: The Sith Lords

2) Because he's not handsome. Face facts that's the reason. As shallow and pathetic as it is, that's the reason.  :p

And like Di's battlecries are any worst than Kreia's hi pitched "AHHHH" in my ear, or HM's "This will teach you" that makes me roll my eyes, or Atton saying repeatedly "More where that came from. More where that came from. More where that came from". **goes crazy**  :)

Di's not that bad looking - it's that toothy smile that's freaky, mostly. Like some kind of psycho Prince Charming.

And yeah, I agree about the battlecries. Di's not the only one with annoying cries. lol

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Personally,  I think the reason that people don't like Disciple is:

Atton saying repeatedly "More where that came from. More where that came from. More where that came from". **goes crazy**  :wacko:

Spot on...My family hated me playing kotor 2 to hear more where that came from constantly. The rest of the combat comments did not bother them at all. In fact if I play now its with headphones so no one is annoyed except me lol.

I personally liked Disciple...His healing skill comes in oh so handy when playing the hardcore mod. there were times between his healing and force healing it was the only thing that saved me. The only thing I don't like is if going the darkside route even if you max influence the lightsiders still act/talk lightside. But that's a game mechanic problem not really a single character problem as they all are that way.

Personally,  I think the reason that people don't like Disciple is:

Atton saying repeatedly "More where that came from. More where that came from. More where that came from". **goes crazy**  :wacko:

Spot on...My family hated me playing kotor 2 to hear more where that came from constantly. The rest of the combat comments did not bother them at all. In fact if I play now its with headphones so no one is annoyed except me lol.

I personally liked Disciple...His healing skill comes in oh so handy when playing the hardcore mod. there were times between his healing and force healing it was the only thing that saved me. The only thing I don't like is if going the darkside route even if you max influence the lightsiders still act/talk lightside. But that's a game mechanic problem not really a single character problem as they all are that way.

your family? :p

i think im not going to play female now :)

your family? :blink:

i think im not going to play female now :)

Um...you were hatched I guess and don't have one? :rolleyes:

I would suspect that from some of his posts... :-"

"Geez. It's like we lost some sort of bet and ended up saddled with a bunch of terrible new posters on this forum."

-Hurlshot

Attack her!!! :p

**Dies under a flurry of lightsabers** :p