T.O.M.B.S: Vol. 5

And what if I'm in love with alcohol?

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Uh, a rant about a twenty five year old in love with a seventeen year old he ended up marrying.  Eldar, are you secretly a debaucherous lecher?

Doltish! I didn't marry the seventeen year old. I didn't marry any of the first three people in my drunken rant poem. I married my wife, who is going to accompany me to the Renfaire today. I swear the flames of hell are fed by alcohol.

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

Well, I just got back from the faire. I even went in costume. Of course, that's something I would and have done sober, so it's not a big deal. On the other hand, between last night and today, I've probably gone a bit overboard. Ah, but the drink is blessed, so they say. Well, at least so I say.

At any rate, we've got to put some more reports in here. I swear, as much as I know pixies is going to fry, flame, and fricassee me, the next person on trial will probably be Atreides. Funny thing about these reviews. The folks who read my reviews always think they're too nice, but the folks for whom I write them tend to think that I'm kind of mean. I must be doing something right.

At any rate, I need to get Eldar's side of things first, while I'm feeling no pain. That's it. Then Cant can make his defense later.

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

Whats that you say?

Whats that smell?

Oh, I'm just frying, flamming, and fricassee-ing some bacon. That swine.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

I swear the flames of hell are fed by alcohol.

Ah, but the drink is blessed, so they say.  Well, at least so I say.

http://www.alcohol.vt.edu/Students/alcohol...s/brainBody.htm

:(

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

I am not here. I am not logged in. I am not posting on these forums.

However, a bug just crawled up my butt and I was thinking about TOMBS.

I'm curious what the latest iteration of it is. Has anyone expanded on the character traits/attributes?

When I spawned this brainchild I offered to host stuff on a webserver. I am still willing to do that. Anyone who wants me to throw TOMBS rules/character/sheets/TOMB specific forums, whatever on the mighty intraweb need only to email me.

If someone has some time and some SQL/PHP skills, we could even develop a rather nifty true peer review system. Each person would get a thread to themselves where others come in a vote in poll-like function, they rare you in each category and at any time you can see the aggregate scores. You can link your thread in your sig for every forum you post in.

This could spread like wildfire. Alas, I don't have the time or strong enough PHP-skillz to pull it off. But someone could.

But I'm not even logged in here.

And the email is enderandrewNOSPAMatGMAILdotCOM

I am not here.  I am not logged in.  I am not posting on these forums.

However, a bug just crawled up my butt and I was thinking about TOMBS.

I'm curious what the latest iteration of it is.  Has anyone expanded on the character traits/attributes?

We now have an infinite variability randomizer: blank verse and innovative categories are particularly popular.

When I spawned this brainchild I offered to host stuff on a webserver.  I am still willing to do that.  Anyone who wants me to throw TOMBS rules/character/sheets/TOMB specific forums, whatever on the mighty intraweb need only to email me.

If someone has some time and some SQL/PHP skills, we could even develop a rather nifty true peer review system.  Each person would get a thread to themselves where others come in a vote in poll-like function, they rare you in each category and at any time you can see the aggregate scores.  You can link your thread in your sig for every forum you post in.

This could spread like wildfire.  Alas, I don't have the time or strong enough PHP-skillz to pull it off.  But someone could.

But I'm not even logged in here.

And the email is enderandrewNOSPAMatGMAILdotCOM

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

Please, be mad at him.

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Why are you such a jerk? Making fun of the late Gabrielle like that.

Pyoo! Pyoo!