Darth Traya, Nihilus and Sion

Guest The Architect

Guest The Architect

What exactly was Darth Traya/Kreia doing during the Jedi Civil War? What was Darth Nihilus doing during the Jedi Civil War? And what was Darth Sion doing during the Jedi Civil War?

I know a lot about these characters, but you cannot possibly tell me that they spent FIVE years just on Malachor V, so what else did they do?

Edited by The Architect

Well, it is believed that Nihilus sorta kinda "died" on Malachor, but was

forced back to life by the Dark Side or something like that...

Sion, I really don't know... That's a toughie.

Traya: There's a near-sixteen page discussion on this one already, so no thank you.

Edit: Well, there were a few Sith Lords on Korriban who fought each other and then left right after the Jedi Civil War, so maybe Sion and/or Nihilus was one of these... Eventually, though, they ended up on Malachor, and were trained by Darth Traya.

Edited by The Great Phantom

Geekified Star Wars Geek

Heart of the Force, Arm of the Force

"Only a Sith deals in absolutes!"

-Obi-wan to Anakin (NOT advocating Grey-Jedidom)

"The Force doesn't control people, Kreia controls people."

Guest The Architect

No. Kreia said that Darth Nihilus, Darth Sion and the K2 Sith-Assassins were not associated with Malak, they were a different faction of Sith. So I doubt they would of fought for 'Malak's Sith Armada' during the Jedi Civil War.

I never said that they served Malak. I said that one of them MAY have been on Korriban after the War.

But, that would not explain why they needed a Master on Malachor V, so, either way, it's not that solid of an idea...

Where could they have been, though? I think most people would recognize a guy with no 'normal' skin or a guy in a coolio mask, wouldn't they? I know I would...

Geekified Star Wars Geek

Guest The Architect
Sion tells you that he was on Korriban when Revan visited and left, that he watched the sith tear themselves apart.

So what does this mean? Did 'Sion' fight in the Jedi Civil War? I wish someone could tell me the life stories of Kreia, Nihilus and Sion, it would be interesting. Knowledge is power.

I see spoiler content. Moving to the spoiler forum.

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Well, Nihilus was propably having fun on Malachor durin JCW. Sion fought on Malak's forces, propably. It isn't said when did he become living-dead-sith :(

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

1. Traya: Studying... maybe follow orders from Revan or keeping the Ebon Hawk secure

2. Nihilus: The great escape from Malachor V after imprisonment (and no; I still don't believe imprisonment from Mandalorians... it is a imprissionment of the planetaries naturally barriers and obstacles) and using his fleet to "eat" planets like Katarr

3. Sion: Already mentioned...

Nihilus could also be imprisoned on Malachor V by Revan, maybe. What you said Battlecookiee makes good sense too.

Edited by Bulgarian Jedi

Нека Силата винаги бъде с теб!

I reject your reality, and substitute it with my own.

Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted.

John Lenon

This thread is a big "hey, f*** you!" to the humanity's intelligence.

571911[/snapback]

I need to play these games again.

I took this job because I thought you were just a legend. Just a story. A story to scare little kids. But you're the real deal. The demon who dares to challenge God.

So what the hell do you want? Don't seem to me like you're out to make this stinkin' world a better place. Why you gotta kill all my men? Why you gotta kill me?

Nothing personal. It's just revenge.

1. Traya: Studying... maybe follow orders from Revan or keeping the Ebon Hawk secure

2. Nihilus: The great escape from Malachor V after imprisonment (and no; I still don't believe imprisonment from Mandalorians... it is a imprissionment of the planetaries naturally barriers and obstacles) and using his fleet to "eat" planets like Katarr

3. Sion: Already mentioned...

We finally agree on something.

Hadn't caught the bit about Sion being on Korriban myself. Interesting... I'll have to check that out sometime.

As for Kreia, I've long, long since given up getting any semblance of truth out of her... :-" :p

At last you see the truth, Jediphile... or lack thereof, I suppose.

I doubt Nihilus was stuck on Malachor because of Revan, but the whole natural boundary seems likely...

Although, perhaps it was Nihilus that Revan was trying to stop with his/her fall to the Dark Side? :p

Geekified Star Wars Geek

I doubt Nihilus was stuck on Malachor because of Revan, but the whole natural boundary seems likely...

I think Nihilus was just stuck on Malachor after the Mass Shadow Generator was activated. He was a jedi on a ship that was pulled down, only instead of actually dying, he somehow responded to the Exile's rejection of the force at the same time, and that is how he learned the ability from the Exile, as the masters later point out. The comment about his imprisonment is this:

"The Ravager was hauled from the gravity well at Malachor V by its new master. He used it to escape imprisonment on Malachor V.The Sith fleet attacking Telos appears to be composed of many damaged warships... the wreckage of a great battle."

Well, the truth is that we will never know for sure. <_< Nihilus will forever remain an enigma. The comments on the loading screen do not answer all the questions and also create new.

Нека Силата винаги бъде с теб!

I reject your reality, and substitute it with my own.

Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted.

John Lenon

This thread is a big "hey, f*** you!" to the humanity's intelligence.

571911[/snapback]

Well, the truth is that we will never know for sure. <_< Nihilus will forever remain an enigma. The comments on the loading screen do not answer all the questions and also create new.

Well, yes, but then isn't Nihilus supposed to be enigmatic?

Besides, I think we might find out more in K3...

Besides, I think we might find out more in K3...

if there is a k3...

probabally, hopefully will be, because it will help patch up all those plot holes

Actually, I think some of those were intentionally left vague in K2, in which case they would not consitute plot holes as much as story building or foreshadowing.

Nihilus was a simple jedi then he got trapped on Malachor, and the only way he could get off of malachor was to literally use his mind to force a ship to hold together against the laws of physics (or lack thereof)

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.