Man, could I go for a Rose of the Prophet Muhammad

kumquatq3

This morning for breakfast I had a cup of nice hot coffee with a big fat sweet DANISH PASTRY >_<

And so I shall burn in Hell for eating a DANISH PASTRY

DANISH PASTRY

DANISH PASTRY

DANISH PASTRY

DANISH PASTRY

DANISH PASTRY

DANISH PASTRY

DANISH PASTRY

Yummy.

Edited by astr0creep

Imagine those people, 2000 years ago, who's knowledge barely extended beyond planting vegetables and religion, who knew nothing about physics, medical treatments, chemistry, hygiene,

Actually, you

Edited by kirottu

This post is not to be enjoyed, discussed, or referenced on company time.

A religion thread again. Oh Jesus! -_-

*high hat*

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Mothie stop spamming my threadie with bible stuff. :angry:

Your? :-"

Feck, wrong thread. I'm soooooo gonna follow Astr0creep to Hell now. :">

http://savage-dream.de/audio/Home_mp3/High...ell%20-ACDC.mp3

Hey thats my favorite song!

And you could've at least give us the original, not a poor cover version :)

No...words......should have sent...a poet.

I had thought that some of nature's journeymen had made men and not made them well, for they imitated humanity so abominably. - Book of Counted Sorrows

'Cause I won't know the man that kills me

and I don't know these men I kill

but we all wind up on the same side

'cause ain't none of us doin' god's will.

- Everlast

Hey thats my favorite song!

And you could've at least give us the original, not a poor cover version :)

I couldn't find a good sample of the original version that I could also link to this site. :)

For your above comment, you forget that the region in Jesus' time was dominated by the Roman Empire, another advanced civilization, which also spawned some of the greatest engineers of its time.

Um, on topic: the whole "rose of the prophet Muhammad" idea is silly.

Edited by Mothman

Since I have made a bet I can lose my paunch by next year it is all academic. In fact if you can call them 'Ingrown toenails' that would help.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Jesus Was Caesar.

Yea the muhammed rose thing, erm, Yea one silly guy! Atleast hes doing it peacefully though, Hats off :ermm: better the the french "stupid Cheese" or american "freedom fries" or lets see... burning embassies, KFC's and killing children that were imposed by there parents to come there in the first place.

Edited by WITHTEETH

Always outnumbered, never out gunned!

Unreal Tournament 2004 Handle:Enlight_2.0

Myspace Website!

My rig

I don't, so I am not. Well I am but for entirely different reasons. Namely, I eat too much DANISH PASTRIES  :p

I think a lot of Danes doesn't even know that it is known as "Danish pastry", over here the pastry is called "Wienerbr

Edited by Lucius

DENMARK!

It appears that I have not yet found a sig to replace the one about me not being banned... interesting.

Did it sound this stupid when we made Freedom Fries? (I know it was stupid, but this stupid?)

Freedom fries were stupider. Changing the name because they didn't follow you into a war that was poorly handled and ended up killing a lot of innocent people is more pointless than changing a name because a national newspaper insults your most cherished religious beliefs and says that your entire religion are terrorists.

Both are pointless, but freedom fries > roses of the prophet Mohammad.

(Side note - "french fries" should really be called "chips" anyway. That's the way it's done in England, so that's the way it should be done elsewhere. Fact.)