SW Cantina E3

Jorian Drake

Lil' D... :o

Even shaved wookies are in TOPIC here at the STAR WARS CANTINA, if you want to, it can be also one for half naked Solo, or full naked JarJar :)

...so PLEASE don't close threads what are actually for ANYTHING Star Wars related next time, OK? :blink:

So...back to topic ( :D ) :

Mission wanted to shave Zalbaar....I want to see that, and the 'dress up' contest for him too. ;)

Ergo: I want both back in KOTOR 3 ;)

Edited by jorian

IB1OsQq.png

What the hell is with all the smilies? Here's a pointer: Six smilies in a single post gets a more than a little annoying.

He's happy. Let him be happy.

*Star Wars related:* Jorian is as happy as a naked Jawa.

:blink: ...I never seen a naked Java...

I use smileys to show my toughts a little better for related things :-

And yes , today I'm happy :D

IB1OsQq.png

A shaved wookie would be icky. They should have one on the slaver's block - and other wookies in cages. Shave the wookie before they put it down or sell it as a pet.

It could be a darkside option. "Force persuade: You will shave the wookie."

You know, enrage all the other enslaved beasts in the pens.

Now... a nekkid shaved wookie vs a nekkid Storm Beast - they should have an arena where you get to pit your favourite creatures against one another.

In any and every starwars game. :thumbsup:

HK47: Commentary: It is not possible to destroy the master. It is suggested that you run while my blasters warm, meatbags.

Bastila to Revan: You are easily the vainest, most arrogant man I have ever met!

Canderous to Bastila: Insults? Maybe if your master had trained your lightsaber to be as quick as your tongue you could have escaped those Vulkars, you spoiled little Jedi princess!

A shaved wookie would be icky. They should have one on the slaver's block - and other wookies in cages. Shave the wookie before they put it down or sell it as a pet.

Now... a nekkid shaved wookie vs a nekkid Storm Beast - they should have an arena where you get to pit your favourite creatures against one another.

In any and every starwars game. :devil:

This would only work if you F persuade the wookie ...or the other guy don't survive it :thumbsup:

IB1OsQq.png

In any and every starwars game. :thumbsup:

And you could keep your creatures in little plastic balls?

Maybe threads that go off topic get closed? Think before you hit Reply.

And the spamtastic one would know ;)

Oh no I was not refering to you my pet, I was refering to jorian.

(w00t) ok

As a side note: my reply wasn't directed at any one person... well except for Lord Tingling but he doesn't post here anymore... maybe Hades one though... :)

Maybe threads that go off topic get closed? Think before you hit Reply.

And the spamtastic one would know :)

Oh no I was not refering to you my pet, I was refering to jorian.

(w00t) ok

As a side note: my reply wasn't directed at any one person... well except for Lord Tingling but he doesn't post here anymore... maybe Hades one though... :)

Hope not Miss 7100+ posts. ;)"

And you could keep your creatures in little plastic balls?

Nope! Inside my character's lightsaber! ;)"Shaved Wookie, I choose you!"

HK47: Commentary: It is not possible to destroy the master. It is suggested that you run while my blasters warm, meatbags.

Bastila to Revan: You are easily the vainest, most arrogant man I have ever met!

Canderous to Bastila: Insults? Maybe if your master had trained your lightsaber to be as quick as your tongue you could have escaped those Vulkars, you spoiled little Jedi princess!