Rate an 'artist': 50Cent

AlternaFurkle

How would you rate 50cent's music?  

59 members have voted

1. 1. How would you rate 50cent's music?

• 1 (abysmal)
    • 2 (feeble)
    • 3 (meh)
    • 4 (Who is 50Cent?)
    • 5 (he's ok)
    • 6 (good)
    • 7 (great)
    • 8 (fantastic)
    • 9 (legendary)
    • 10 (he rox lol)

Although feeble sounds more appropriate than abysmal, I don't want people to get the wrong idea and think he's anything but the worst.

Seriously though he must be so ****ing thick. You'd think after being shot that many times he'd get the message: nobody likes him.

Edited by Moose

There are none that are right, only strong of opinion. There are none that are wrong, only ignorant of facts

He's a "meh", i've heard worse. He's certainly waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay overrated.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

I'm not a big fan of Fiddy, but I appreciate the genius of his producer, Dr. Dre. The lyrics don't particularly speak to me (like most here, I imagine, I am not really part of his target audience), but the beats he's chatting over are consistently excellent. Here's a Slate article on why Dre's proteges always end up at the top of the charts.

Edited by Enoch

Yet still they profile themselves on how many bulletwounds they have.

Down with rap. I forsee the return of Techno, lost but not forgotten! :)

Edited by Lucius

DENMARK!

It appears that I have not yet found a sig to replace the one about me not being banned... interesting.

Eeeew, is there some sort of gay rumor to this 50 Pensyencrownswhatever guy that I haven't heard of? :)

Well there is a lot of crappy techno/trance, no doubt about that. There's only a few select tracks I like from various movies, bands etc. But they r0xx0rz ur s0xx0rz!

Anyway, wtf is 2unlimited? Some sort of typical UK machinegun beat band? >_<

DENMARK!

It appears that I have not yet found a sig to replace the one about me not being banned... interesting.

Eeeew, is there some sort of gay rumor to this 50 Pensyencrownswhatever guy that I haven't heard of?  :)

Well there is a lot of crappy techno/trance, no doubt about that. There's only a few select tracks I like from various movies, bands etc. But they r0xx0rz ur s0xx0rz!

Anyway, wtf is 2unlimited? Some sort of typical UK machinegun beat band? >_<

they were dutch, big in the 90's for a short time.

Never heard of them, I just remember techno topping when I started in highschool around 1999, where it also seemed to die out and was replaced by rap as I reached my final yeah in 2003. :)

DENMARK!

2unlimited were actually not the worst of the Eurodisco plague. There was much worse, but theyve been mercifully lost to the world.

..and Ive never heard 50cent

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "