I just saw through 170 episodes of Naruto

Meshugger

"Kake Bunshin no Jutsu!!"

....aw, my head hurts. This series is like crack, you can't stop watching it. Even with its flaws like TOO long battles (7 episodes for one battle? Come on) and ALOT of flashbacks (Yeah, yeah i know character X's relation to Y, stop treat the viewer like a numbnut), you still have to watch it. And to make it even worse, there's a new episode tomorrow, bleh.

The i had a similar experience with the last season of Lost aswell. Anyone with a series that they can't stop watching?

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

They obviously arn't just trying to put as little content into each epesode so that they can sell more DVDs.

p.s. Naruto dies.

Pffft, Nine-tails wouldn't let him :shifty:

- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

Anime sucks.

LIEK TOTALLY!!!1!!!!111

Thank you for your contribution. It was appriciated.

While some series have addictive factor in it, but for atleast, anime like Naruto has something that makes addicted to it like some heavy drug. I just wondered if i was the only one with this.

- George Bernard Shaw

- Friedrich Nietzsche

- Some guy 

It's a decent series, until lately. Then it's turned into a horrible series full of filler. :(

Full Metal Alchemist > Bleach > Naruto, fyi. :thumbsup:

Bleach: currently at episode 67, it's been a bit boring recently with Aizen gone.

Full metal Alchemist: I have to agree with you it being one of the best ever,but i can't compare either Naruto or Bleach to FMA, since neither of those series are finished.

- George Bernard Shaw

- Friedrich Nietzsche

- Some guy 

Full metal Alchemist: I have to agree with you it being one of the best ever,but i can't compare either Naruto or Bleach to FMA, since neither of those series are finished.

Approximating by the rate Naruto was going at when I last watched it, it will remain that way well into the new millenium...

It is a fairly amusing series, though somewhat more oriented towards children than most. The scenes where stuff actually happens are awesome; the filler is barely tolerable and the flashbacks are simply intolerable (I suppose they'd be better for people who actually watch it as it is released, but when you're watching 10 episodes in a row, they're really bad).

It's amazing what people are willing to do for these cartoons. My someone in my college used to download them and he said there were translations for half a dozen languages (at least).

All this negative comments about Naruto makes me a sad Panda :(

panda%20south%20park.jpg

- George Bernard Shaw

- Friedrich Nietzsche

- Some guy 

For memory, 'Chinpokomon' means '**** Pocket Monster'.

...am I allowed to use that word?

EDIT: haha, evidently not. Well, think 'technical word for male genitalia, 5 letters, starts with P'. GO!

Edited by Nick_i_am

Hadescopy.jpg

(Approved by Fio, so feel free to use it)

Anime sucks.

w0rd.

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

The "anime" South Park episode was hilarious.

"Hey, Hey let's go Kick-ass-u!" o:)

- George Bernard Shaw

- Friedrich Nietzsche

- Some guy 

Naruto went downhill after episode 135. God I hate fillers.

Heh, i must be the only one appriciating the fillers :thumbsup: I didn't mind the "Gai and Lee-imposters, the legendary ramen or camping with konohamura"-episodes at all.

- George Bernard Shaw

- Friedrich Nietzsche

- Some guy