Disappearing Tanks!

Oerwinde

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

It makes me damn proud to see that even google knows to respect the right of a non-democraticly elected goverment to decieve and repress its citizens with good old censorship!

:thumbsup:

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

I personally take offence at anyone who dares to make fun of Kane (the original one praised be his name bow before him now) and I will burn you with sharp fire!

DENMARK!

It appears that I have not yet found a sig to replace the one about me not being banned... interesting.

Google wants market share in China, so it has to play by Chinese rules.

Why do we accept it? Well, I hate to quote the West Wing, but I'm afraid I'll have to, since I agree with the standpoint voiced therein: The Chinese are going to have political prisoners sewing soccer balls together with their teeth whether we sell them cheeseburgers or not, so why not sell them cheeseburgers?

There's the concurrent theory that the more exposed a problem nation like China is to worldwide trade, the less possible it is for an oppressive regime to remain oppressive.

I personally take offence at anyone who dares to make fun of Kane (the original one praised be his name bow before him now) and I will burn you with sharp fire!

Exactly what I said....I wanna Kane back...C&C without him is no C&C :)

:'( :'( :'(

CC006.gif

Much love baby. :devil:

DENMARK!

It appears that I have not yet found a sig to replace the one about me not being banned... interesting.

We do seem to enjoy killing each other and causing violence against other members of our species.  Hell, it has become a form of entertainment for us.  Killing, violence, death, and destruction, may it be real or fakery we are most certainly entertained by it.

We have people cheering in the streets when thousands die.  We open up our arms in trade when defenseless people are massacred.  We enslave our own kind just to make lives of the slavers easier.  Yet, we laugh and are entertained.  What a malicious species we are.

And still, here we are, thriving as a race.

Until humankind destroys itself, your argument is absurd. And when we do, then nobody will be left alive to listen to it.

Sorry, you lose.

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.