Star Wars Cantina

Jorian Drake

At the beginning of Jedi Outcast, you discover that Kyle Katarn severed his connection to the Force to avoid falling to the dark side. At the beginning of the game, he is just a mercenary working for the New Republic.

I believe it was in an expansion pack for Jedi Knight I: Dark Forces II that Kyle's (almost) fall to the dark side is covered. So Jedi Outcast has backstory for Kyle because of the first game and, especially, the expansion pack.

At the beginning of Jedi Outcast, you discover that Kyle Katarn severed his connection to the Force to avoid falling to the dark side.  At the beginning of the game, he is just a mercenary working for the New Republic.

Yep. Just another bullcrap excuse to have the player start off without a lightsaber and no Force powers.

I believe it was in an expansion pack for Jedi Knight I: Dark Forces II that Kyle's (almost) fall to the dark side is covered.  So Jedi Outcast has backstory for Kyle because of the first game and, especially, the expansion pack.

Yeah, in Mysteries of the Sith, Kyle falls to the Dark Side for no good reason, other than give Mara Jade something to do in her spare time.

Except for that weak spot in the plot, the expansion pack is quite cool.

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

Bounty hunters are hardly a counter to Jedi tbh. The only thing in the SW universe that could possibly stand up to one would be a Teras Kasi artist.

Try to say that to Boba Fett :D

Bad example. Boba Fett was the best bounty hunter in the galaxy, and a total exception.

Didn't Boba, like, get knocked into the Sarlacc pit by a near-blind Solo?

:)

Hadescopy.jpg

(Approved by Fio, so feel free to use it)

Bounty hunters are hardly a counter to Jedi tbh. The only thing in the SW universe that could possibly stand up to one would be a Teras Kasi artist.

Bad example. Boba Fett was the best bounty hunter in the galaxy, and a total exception.

the BH guy from KOTOR 1?

Mara Jade?

HK-47?

Jango Fett?

Mira?

.....Luke Skywalker?

or Leia?

....if you know why I mentioned both Leia and Luke as possible BH-s ,then ya are a real fan of SW :thumbsup:

;)

Your list is pathetic. Jango = Boba but for todays noobs. Mara, Luke and Leia are all force adepts. The rest of your suggestions are from KotoR lol.

There are none that are right, only strong of opinion. There are none that are wrong, only ignorant of facts

the BH guy from KOTOR 1?

Mara Jade?

HK-47?

Jango Fett?

Mira?

.....Luke Skywalker?

or Leia?

....if you know why I mentioned both Leia and Luke as possible BH-s ,then ya are a real fan of SW :thumbsup:

;)

Your list is pathetic. Jango = Boba but for todays noobs. Mara, Luke and Leia are all force adepts. The rest of your suggestions are from KotoR lol.

...as I said, if you don't know WHY Leia and Mara and even Luke is on the list, then just don't quote me. And for Jango, it was for Darth Zonos that I gave it to the list: Jango was the 'father' of Boba, and was a good BH too....BTW, there are lots of ways to kill a Force-user without being Force-sensitive yourself...If you ever played pnp, or any Jedi PC (uh, or console) game what had some real difficulty settings

(and not 'easy as stealing a lolipop from kids') then you know this is true.

IB1OsQq.png

Jedi Power Battles was fun!

I have also heard very little good about Obi-Wan.  I remember there being some hoopla because part of cancelling the PC version of it was a public memo from Lucasarts stating a recommittment to quality on the PC side.

(w00t) that was a good game. boy howdy! :ermm:

as for Obi-wan, it had some cool factors, but overall it wasn't a good game. but you can't excuse the cool factors. like controlling the lightsaber with the right-analog stick, and the lightsaber cutting all to heck. although Jedi Academy did the same cool factors and more, it still didn't have the total control with the right-analog stick. but Jedi Academy was a better game overall, and by a lot too...

Edited by Blank