The "What did you just eat?" Thread

Bokishi

OI showed my picture to you guys, you saw it, we aren't fat. Isn't that right Nick? Lyranor? Doritios that taste like tacos. What an invention.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Medister.. I don't know what it's called in English..

but it's like a huge sausage .. delicious!

(medister = "(med)with (ister)fat" in old Danish .. But I don't know if that's true) although it does have a high procentage of fat..

Edited by Rosbjerg

Fortune favors the bald.

Um...last thing I ate was last evening, and that was a broiled chicken club from jack n the box - minus the "special sauce."

I'm starting to get hungry for my first meal of the day...rotisserie turkey sandwich.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Dorito sandwitch.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Well...that's enough reading of the word "Dorito" for one day.

Indeed. :wub:

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Lunch: A bacon cheeseburger and lemon iced tea. (I needed caffeine...)

Oh, and about Ragnos' sig...:rolleyes: :"> :wub:

I had thought that some of nature's journeymen had made men and not made them well, for they imitated humanity so abominably. - Book of Counted Sorrows

'Cause I won't know the man that kills me

and I don't know these men I kill

but we all wind up on the same side

'cause ain't none of us doin' god's will.

- Everlast

Ich essen kinder. :thumbsup:

I had thought that some of nature's journeymen had made men and not made them well, for they imitated humanity so abominably. - Book of Counted Sorrows

- Everlast

Depends, if the thread suddenly grows +9 pages in 15 minutes she might get suspecious. :ph34r:

Mkreku, din j

Edited by Lucius

DENMARK!

It appears that I have not yet found a sig to replace the one about me not being banned... interesting.

Little D, as you put it, can issue out warnings to those who continue to spam threads.  Understand yes?

I don't spam, i edited an already existed post of me, and i did not create a new one <_<

EDIT: uhh. I just eat a Hamburger with chili, hungarian paprika and other yummy spices :thumbsup:

Edited by jorian

IB1OsQq.png

Only knowing a few words of German, and that one phrase, I....have no idea what the hell has been said. Other than "Du", I'm getting a blank...and babel's translator is screwy.

Oh...Tostitos Rounds with apple cranberry juice!

- Everlast

Jack N The Box?!?!?  Eew.

I had homemade pizza for my midday meal.

JintheB is better than McD's, which my husband is also fond of. I do the best I can when he wants to go to those places. :ermm:

I haven't made pizza thingies in ages...you're inspiring me. Yum.