The "What did you just eat?" Thread

Bokishi

two all beef patties special sauce lettuce cheese served on a sesame seed bun. Yes I know its McDonalds and it doesn't really qualify as food per se, but I'm hungry dammit!!

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

I just had a Guinness, which is sort of like a meal.

Edited by Laozi

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Doritos.

*Post edited*

Edited by Dark_Raven

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

This shrimp tastes like Doritos.

Wait a minute...

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Last night I had some Kahlua & milk, which I haven't had in over a decade. A lot sweeter than I remembered, but pretty tasty.

This morning I had some wheat toast with I Can't Believe It's Not Butter spread and my usual bowl of veggies.

I'd never tried it before, but now I have, and can say that I Can't Believe It's Not Butter should be renamed "I Can Believe It's Not Butter But It's More Buttery Than Margarine." The stuff tastes horrible if you just try to eat a smidgen off your spoon (unlike real butter which is all creamy tasting), but tastes decent melted on the bread. I'm not convinced using it is healthier than any other butter-like-option, however.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

I just had pork chops and spinach pasta. It was kind of an odd mix, but my girlfriend's mom is visiting and she made the food. It tasted better than it looked!

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

Small homemade club sandwich using turkey bacon, red onions, sliced rotisserie turkey, tomato, iceberg lettuce. So delicious, I think I'll make another...

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts