ABC Miniseries: The Lost

Fionavar

No, most everyone seemed to be in an underwater "hatch" until Sun blew Col away and they needed Jack to try and save her. :)

Since their "home" in the opening looked normal, and their currnet conditions don't, I'm guessing they have lots of hidden places. :wacko:

First, shame on you Darque

Second, someone is abusing IMDB. It's a privilege, not a right!

Third, Malcolm Renyolds is the captain of the good ship Serenity, played by Nathan Fillion. AKA Capin' Hot Pants.

Some of that is by memory. The last bit about the actor named Malcom Reynolds, that was me looking up IMDB. :)

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

@\NightandtheShape/@ - "Because you're a bizzare strange deranged human?"

Walsingham- "Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy."

Joseph Bulock - "Another headache, courtesy of Sand"

Didn't Jack, Kate and Sawyer feel they were on a boat?

Or maybe the "sub" in question is a tunnel.

I just find it strange that Sun, Jin(the mariner!) and Sayid never noticed the second island while going around their island in a boat.

My first thought about the tumor was that it was Jack's.

I just find it strange that Sun, Jin(the mariner!) and Sayid never noticed the second island while going around their island in a boat.

My first thought about the tumor was that it was Jack's.

Maybe they didn't encircle the whole island, hence why they had to steal the boat

That's what I thought too, but I think it has to be the head guys. Seems like a bit of drama.

I thought it was a good episode.

The point with Sawyer's character is that he is layered. I'm thinking the writers chose to revisit the "rough diamond" aspect of Sawyer in order to balance his jerkiness during the gun theft stuff of last season.

The Others having a submarine would help explain their stealthy hijack of the boat.

Is Nathan Fillion really appearing on Lost? Its just that in the past the makers seem to misdirect with respect to future guest appearances.

Btw everyone should remember ther are only 2 episodes left... this year. :lol:

Eko or Jin.

:(

Dammit. Eko is my favorite character, and Jin is just starting to get interesting.

Edited by Oerwinde
The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

I doubt they'd rescue Eko from the Polar Bear just to kill him a week later.

Why not? The point of that episode was for Locke to find his way, which he did. Eko dying(I doubt it) would only put more pressure on Locke, allowing him to fight his reminding demons and come out of it all even more badass than he was in Season 1.