NWN2 Release Date: One Step Closer

Volourn

That aside I was a little upset they didnt mention moon elf as a subrace. But otherwise excellent interview.

I'm pretty sure in IWD2 the moon elf was the default elf, or you could choose a wild elf or drow. But you couldn

Life is like a clam. Years of filtering crap then some bastard cracks you open and scrapes you into its damned mouth, end of story.

- Steven Erikson

(This isnt a complaint, its just fuss over details. If youre a dev and see this, pay it no mind)

Im curious if theye actually explained what a (insert weird subrace) is doing living the quiet life in a human village. I mean, there is always the "your fosterparents found you deserted in the corn field one day and raised you to become a cheesemaker" but thats too obvious.

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

Maybe when Ferret said powerful he meant that every time you come back to your castle from a mission covered in bruises a gaggle of fine wenches tell you that you're the man and give you medals.

We now bring you live footage from the World Championship Staring Final.

staringcontest8og.gif

That aside I was a little upset they didnt mention moon elf as a subrace. But otherwise excellent interview.

I'm pretty sure in IWD2 the moon elf was the default elf, or you could choose a wild elf or drow. But you couldn

Admin of World of Darkness Online News

News/Community site for the WoD MMORPG

http://www.wodonlinenews.net

---

Jericho sassed me so I broke into his house and stabbed him to death in his sleep. Problem solved. - J.E. Sawyer

---

"I cannot profess to be a theologian; but it seems to me that Christians who believe in a super human Satan have got themselves into a logical impasse with regard to their own religion. For either God can not prevent the mischief of Satan, in which case he is not omnipotent; or else He could do so if he wished, but will not, in which case He is not benevolent. Fortunately, being a pagan witch, I am not called upon to solve this problem."

- Doreen Valiente

---

Expecting "innovation" from Bioware is like expecting "normality" from Valve -Moatilliatta

I doubt this game will be out in June...don't hold your breath, people.

"Of course the people don't want war. But after all, it's the leaders of the country who determine the policy, and it's always a simple matter to drag the people along whether it's a democracy, a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism, and exposing the country to greater danger."

- Herman Goering at the Nuremberg trials

"I have also been slowly coming to the realisation that knowledge and happiness are not necessarily coincident, and quite often mutually exclusive" - meta

Last thing we need is another easy freaking game.  Man, and I was so looking forward to this game.

You are welcome to get back to your werewolves anytime. :devil:)

Edited by 213374U

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

There are impossible games and there are easy games.  Why can't we have something in the middle.

You know, you really do need to be a bit more consistent with your comments. You complain non stop about "easy" games are and it disappoints you. But then you immediately label something like the werewolf impossible, when by all accounts YOU are the only one that had trouble with it.

Here's a thought: maybe game companies can never find a happy medium for gamers like you because your view of what is "easy" and what is "impossible" is so far out in left field. :mellow:

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

"Back on topic, nothing he said in that leads me to believe the game will be easy."

As long as it's more challenging than KOTOR2 as it would show an improvement. Not that being harder than KOTOR2 is any challenge for a developer.

Hehehe.

P.S. The werewolf was not hard. I only died once because , by golly, I thought it was gonna be killable the 'ol natural way the first time. otherwise it's easy to avoid him long enough to escape (or kill him).

Edited by Volourn

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

I'd rather the game came out later, than sooner... the longer they have to work on it the less bugs there will be... hopefully. :thumbsup:

Yes. Something that should have happened to K2, but a certain company said release it now. Bloodlines if i would have known it was going to be great would have prefered to have that released later even if it meant another year.