KotoR 3: Ideas and Suggestions

In just a few years?  No.

The concept was there r 5years between all KOTOR-s, but this has maybe changed. If so, no-one can tell what will happen :ph34r:

i think that it would make a lot more sense if it was based about twenty years after the second kotor it would leave time for the jedi and sith empires to rebuild as apossed to kotor 2, as it was possible for the sith to rebuild there emoire to huge numbers after only four years and that the jedi were all exterminated in that same time 20 years thats seems more reosenable.

Edited by lordodark

The influence syetem is good, they need to do it better in dialogues. If you turned Mira over to DS than she should have the dialogues for it, and not complain when you do evil deeds. Since your character is corrupting them, they are not going to care after a while what happens to some fool who got in your way.

thats all i'm saying, if you are a DS than you want to corrupt the people in your group. I don't get that satisifaction by gaining dam lightside bonuses :p

thats all i'm saying, if you are a DS than you want to corrupt the people in your group. I don't get that satisifaction by gaining dam lightside bonuses :p

i agree as a ds character i hated having to gain so mny ls bonuses wen gaining influence over handmaiden

Edited by lordodark

you don't see Darth Sidious lose his DS powers or "alignment" when courting that byatch Losealimbakin

exactly and why is that not so in kotor series

Because one of the teachings of K2 is how to pacify another and make them your friend by mindlessly agreeing with what they say. :p

Edited by Laozi

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

you don't see Darth Sidious lose his DS powers or "alignment" when courting that byatch Losealimbakin

exactly and why is that not so in kotor series

Because one of the teachings of K2 is how to pacify another and make them your friend by mindlessly agreeing with what they says. :p

good call :p

did anyone enjoy the revenge of the sith solo lightsaber duels?

i think if they can add that or something in for the boss or important battles that would be sweet

i personally like the current combat sytem in thought that revenge of the sit had a terrible combat system they should just keep the current 1

thats all i'm saying, if you are a DS than you want to corrupt the people in your group. I don't get that satisifaction by gaining dam lightside bonuses  :devil:

i agree as a ds character i hated having to gain so mny ls bonuses wen gaining influence over handmaiden

I think that that is the point.

thats all i'm saying, if you are a DS than you want to corrupt the people in your group. I don't get that satisifaction by gaining dam lightside bonuses  ;)

I think that that is the point.

irealise i was simply adding my two cents

In just a few years?  No.

The concept was there r 5years between all KOTOR-s, but this has maybe changed. If so, no-one can tell what will happen :ph34r:

i think that it would make a lot more sense if it was based about twenty years after the second kotor it would leave time for the jedi and sith empires to rebuild as apossed to kotor 2, as it was possible for the sith to rebuild there emoire to huge numbers after only four years and that the jedi were all exterminated in that same time 20 years thats seems more reosenable.

... and I think if it was 20 years later, we can solve what happened in the Unknown Regions in a mere conversation, since I think both of them will be back by then

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.

[sLIGHT SPOILERS]

yeah, there were essentially 2 major problems with K2 influence:

1) even if you swayed them over to your side (alignment-wise), you still got their default cutscreen dialogues....so, if you managed to get Visas all the way over to LS, her cutscreen dialogues were all DS. same is true, of course, for LS characters who you swayed to DS.

2) influence that was not alignment-based was, essentially, just being a doormat and agreeing with everything they said. that wouldn't have been as much of a problem if we had some control over who stays on the ship (because we could pack the ship with like-minded people). but, IMO, part of the solution is to give the PC certain techniques (some feat-based and some based on the fact that he is the ship captain) in which he can actually try to change someone's view on a certain subject.

[sLIGHT SPOILERS]

yeah, there were essentially 2 major problems with K2 influence:

1) even if you swayed them over to your side (alignment-wise), you still got their default cutscreen dialogues....so, if you managed to get Visas all the way over to LS, her cutscreen dialogues were all DS.  same is true, of course, for LS characters who you swayed to DS.

2) influence that was not alignment-based was, essentially, just being a doormat and agreeing with everything they said.  that wouldn't have been as much of a problem if we had some control over who stays on the ship (because we could pack the ship with like-minded people).  but, IMO, part of the solution is to give the PC certain techniques (some feat-based and some based on the fact that he is the ship captain) in which he can actually try to change someone's view on a certain subject.

i agree p.s i may sond like an idiot but wat does IMO stand for

:">

but, IMO, part of the solution is to give the PC certain techniques (some feat-based and some based on the fact that he is the ship captain) in which he can actually try to change someone's view on a certain subject.

Why based on a feat? Why not based on the options you pick merged with some charisma/persuade/PC's own alignment checks/"interest" in PC to see if they fall for it...

And for lordodark;

IMO = In My Opinion

but, IMO, part of the solution is to give the PC certain techniques (some feat-based and some based on the fact that he is the ship captain) in which he can actually try to change someone's view on a certain subject.

Why based on a feat? Why not based on the options you pick merged with some charisma/persuade/PC's own alignment checks/"interest" in PC to see if they fall for it...

And for lordodark;

IMO = In My Opinion

thx much apriciated ;)

I want to see subtitles for those damn droids and an option to turn off those damn alien speech. Especially wookie.

...And I want a chance to make good on my Exile's threat of "ending" T3 for dragging him into it. Just 'coz.

HK47: Commentary: It is not possible to destroy the master. It is suggested that you run while my blasters warm, meatbags.

Bastila to Revan: You are easily the vainest, most arrogant man I have ever met!

Canderous to Bastila: Insults? Maybe if your master had trained your lightsaber to be as quick as your tongue you could have escaped those Vulkars, you spoiled little Jedi princess!

I want to see subtitles for those damn droids and an option to turn off those damn alien speech. Especially wookie.

...And I want a chance to make good on my Exile's threat of "ending" T3 for dragging him into it. Just 'coz.

WROOARR :rolleyes:

I actualy like the wookie, and the droid is the best if you don't know what 'it' actually REALLY says :D

IB1OsQq.png

WROOARR :rolleyes:

I actualy like the wookie, and the droid is the best if you don't know what 'it' actually REALLY says :D

"beep" ?

HK47: Commentary: It is not possible to destroy the master. It is suggested that you run while my blasters warm, meatbags.

Bastila to Revan: You are easily the vainest, most arrogant man I have ever met!

Canderous to Bastila: Insults? Maybe if your master had trained your lightsaber to be as quick as your tongue you could have escaped those Vulkars, you spoiled little Jedi princess!