Recommend a game.

WITHTEETH

Bloodlines is only good if you're lucky enough to have a computer that will run it properly.

Even meeting the recommended specs doesn't guarantee a smooth game.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

If you have a ps2 you must pick up Zone of the Enders 2 or I will come over there and kick you till your burping burlap! (just kidding :ermm: )

for the computer Comannd and Conquer normal and red alert (both in the series)

Mechwarrior 2 (if you can get it to work)

Xwing Alliance

Age of Empires 2

Myth

Myth2

Homeworld

Haegamonia (got to have some of the most beautiful images around)

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

Yeah Homeworld was a stunning game when I first played it, though it may have lost some of it's sheen over the years. Great story too. :blink:

Ooooh! Play Mafia! It's a GTA type game with a gangster setting except it's a better FPS than GTA ever was. It was also a major inspiration for the upcoming Godfather game which gives me some amount of hope that it won't suck.

We now bring you live footage from the World Championship Staring Final.

staringcontest8og.gif

Haegemonia (got to have some of the most beautiful images around)

LOL ,one of my favorite hungarian games, dev-d by makers of

Imperium Galactica 1-2 (well, many of the dev.-s were the same, ya know the people get around,we now have 6-10 good game dev teams here :) )

EDIT: I just have an idea!

I search for all the hungarian games and write it here :D

EDIT2: Here are some :) :

Reunion

Nexus: Jupiter Incident

SWINE

Imperium Galactica 1-2

Haegemony (or Hegemonia) : Legions of Iron

Armies of Exigo

Word of Chaos

Ghost Wars

WOFOR: War on Terror

WarFront: Turning Point

Platoon

Desert Rats vs. Afrika Corp

;)

Edited by jorian

IB1OsQq.png

Maybe it's not a very good game?

No, its good,all 3 :)

SC had a little buggish fighting sys, but a GREAT story & world BG&E is far better than many rpg-adventure games too (just have ya get used to the graphs),and Nexus...

Well just get them,and play them, they r bargain now, so just play them on ya own, the story of SC developes as you play along, so don't leave the game after 2 hours, and BG&E is good from the start, but the graphs scared away some ,couse its a little like for kids(but its not :D ), well...Nexus... I don't write anything of a game i had/have contact with the dev.-s of it :)

IB1OsQq.png

I just add some more games to the list, when I'm ready, I will send the whole again, so you don't have to search for it :)

(I did my very 1st signature :D , OK ,could be better, but it was done in a half hour, and I don't have too much knowledge about this yet :rolleyes: )

IB1OsQq.png

The NWN campaign was so boring and repetitive after two chapters I could hardly go on, the only thing that kept me going was levelling up my character.  The only thing that was really good was the Charwood Village area.  The two expansions were much better, especially HotU.

Since you like FPSs, The Chronicles of Riddick game had a good story and great atmosphere, especially if you like the whole stuck-in-a-prison thing and you don't mind hard violence and naughty words.

I COMPLETELY agree!

NWN OC was very standard, the basic fetching quest : Chapter 1 - fetch me 4 creatures. Chapter 2 - Fetch me 4 artifacts. Chapter 3 - Fetch me info on the cult. Chapter 4 - Fetch me a cup of coffee I'm falling asleep. And the end-boss, after 40 hours of yawning, is a snap to beat. HotU however is VERY good.

Riddick, although critically aclaimed, is one of the most underrated and underappreciated games EVER. It has nothing to do with the movies and it is a magnificient technical achievent. A bit short but only because you really want to play more (about 10-15 hours to complete).