Xfire tppic deleted?

I'll tell you a secret: you can be a mod too!

Just hover your cursor over your name at the bottom of the page where it lists the membres reading the topic. Your name will turn orange just like that of a mod!!!

All you have to do is bring up a second window while your name is highlighted in orange and you'll have all mod powers available to you! (w00t)

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

If you need someone to investigate...

Here is my card. Well, I have misplaced it, so, uh...

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Moderators: Should you find posts that seem inappropriate, please feel free to let our moderators know. If you have an issue with the moderators, please use our private messaging system to message the moderator or administrator. Personal issues between moderators and users may not be posted publicly (nor through avatar or signature use) and will be deleted without notice.

This is the second time today this rule get's ignored. Also you usually get alot more effect when done that way...

So, drop the Dragon a PM and let this one die in peace...

Edited by Battlewookiee

I PM Fiona once about getting my Supermarket Hyjinx thread pruned and re-opened. She said he posted a notice in the Moderators forum. Nothing ever happened.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.