Who rebuilts the Jedi Enclave?

Anyone any idea's what or who actually rebuilts the Jedi Enclave on Dantooine in Kotor II?

First, we go in to the enclave sublevels and see that it's partly be broken apart by Darth Malak. Then we leave the academy's sublevels and we go to rescue/attack/leave Vrook, save/destroy Khoonda and we move off planet to find another Jedi Master or 2.

When we are playing DS, we kill all the Jedi Masters so they cannot be the one's that rebuilt the Jedi Enclave.

Kreia is with you all the time, Mical either joins you or stays behind to inform Carth/Cede about the Exile. That leaves either the Salvagers or perhaps some Republic construction workers who are rebuilding this enclave after you solve the problems on Dantooine. And I don't suppose the salvagers will have any interest in rebuilding the enclave so, anyone any bright idea's?

Master Vandar lives!

Who says they didn't fake much of the damage? Some force power to create the illusion of utter destruction, or a holographic field to do the same?

In other words, who knows, and ultimately does it matter much?

And shepherds we shall be,

for Thee, my Lord, for Thee.

Power hath descended forth from Thy hand,

that our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command.

So we shall flow a river forth unto Thee,

and teeming with souls shall it ever be,

In Nomine Patris, et Fili, et Spiritus Sancti.

SSgtSniper, an interesting theory.

I don't think the Jedi Masters rebuilt it, there was no way the three of them could have done it this quickly (and even not this quickly). Probably in the LS ending the settlers rebuild it as a token of their gratitude to the Jedi, and in the DS ending... I guess the developers got lazy and didn't bother to make two separate Enclave interiors, or didn't have time to.

SSgtSniper, an interesting theory.

I don't think the Jedi Masters rebuilt it, there was no way the three of them could have done it this quickly (and even not this quickly). Probably in the LS ending the settlers rebuild it as a token of their gratitude to the Jedi, and in the DS ending... I guess the developers got lazy and didn't bother to make two separate Enclave interiors, or didn't have time to.

Thanks, it just popped in my head. I also have a combo theory. What if Vrook, Adare, and let's say some of her closest friends, what if they decided to secretly rebuild topside of the academy when Vrook first returned to Dantooine? Project the image of damage with holograms, then inside start the slow process of rebuilding quietly. Would have taken time, but would have hidden what you were doing. And then, when the time comes you are ready for everyone to know, just switch it off.

:p

Edited by SSgtSniper

I think Kreia organised something, it was obviously part of her plan to take the Exile back there. Maybe it was part of her deal with mandelore, or it could have been someone else that she manipulated into doing it.

Another great idea by the people who brought you beer milkshakes!

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!

I think Kreia organised something, it was obviously part of her plan to take the Exile back there. Maybe it was part of her deal with mandelore, or it could have been someone else that she manipulated into doing it.

Kreia probably has some part in it, that's what I think as well. In the LS ending, it should be rebuilt to accomodate the Jedi Masters. And in the DS ending, Kreia says you will find the remaining Jedi in there so there is some point in rebuilding it. Somehow I believe it is not done the normal way, it's probably done with the use of the Force.

Master Vandar lives!

Guest The Architect
Anyone any idea's what or who actually rebuilts the Jedi Enclave on Dantooine in Kotor II?

First, we go in to the enclave sublevels and see that it's partly be broken apart by Darth Malak. Then we leave the academy's sublevels and we go to rescue/attack/leave Vrook, save/destroy Khoonda and we move off planet to find another Jedi Master or 2.

When we are playing DS, we kill all the Jedi Masters so they cannot be the one's that rebuilt the Jedi Enclave.

Kreia is with you all the time, Mical either joins you or stays behind to inform Carth/Cede about the Exile. That leaves either the Salvagers or perhaps some Republic construction workers who are rebuilding this enclave after you solve the problems on Dantooine. And I don't suppose the salvagers will have any interest in rebuilding the enclave so, anyone any bright idea's?

This is something I've always been wondering. It appears no one trully knows except Obsidian...

The cast of Extreme Makeover - Home Edition.

LOL good one.

Bob Vila gave them a hand.

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Force Masonry (grey side mastery ?)

Or a combo of force speed, force push, force stun. Should stick some bricks together in a hurry and keep them there.

Still a good question though.

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Force Masonry (grey side mastery ?)

Post of the day. :D

• 2 weeks later...

Actually it could be the Republic and the Jedi, for instance you see Carth talking to people like the disiple, it could also be Bastilia persuaded people to rebuild it.

For the DS ending it could be all the people you aided overthrowing a government. For instance the mercs could have shown their gratitude, same with General Vaklu. And you can forget Telos can you mabye Grenn pulled a few strings after you helped Telos with the fuel and everything.

Perhaps it was with the Force itself...

But if you do Korriban last there's more time for the three to gather in the Rebuilt Enclave

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.

Actually it could be the Republic and the Jedi, for instance you see Carth talking to people like the disiple, it could also be Bastilia persuaded people to rebuild it.

For the DS ending it could be all the people you aided overthrowing a government. For instance the mercs could have shown their gratitude, same with General Vaklu. And you can forget Telos can you mabye Grenn pulled a few strings after you helped Telos with the fuel and everything.

This sounds quiet resonable IMO. I just completed a battle on Onderon where I sided with Vaklu and negotiated with him to send all force sensitives to me so I could train them in the way of the force, not the way of the Sith, but also not the way of the Jedi. Sounds a bit "Revanish" I guess. Building an army.

Master Vandar lives!

didn't Mical say that Force Sensitive children who don't quite make it into the Order end up on Telos still serving the Order?

anyway, I think there is a larger Force Sensitive community who would probably step in for something like that.

also, former Jedi, who switched off their lightsabers to become "regular" citizens would also step in for something like that.

if you think about, it is a really good hook for K3 (as are alot of things :blink: )

The Jedi masters who returned there after you met them. Vrook probably got the settlers on Dantoonie involved in it.

didn't the settlers hate the jedi because the jedi are the ones that got malak to attack

Forget that. The Masters had nothing to do with the rebuilding. As to why not? Thats simple: You can kill them.

Master Vandar lives!

didn't Mical say that Force Sensitive children who don't quite make it into the Order end up on Telos still serving the Order?

anyway, I think there is a larger Force Sensitive community who would probably step in for something like that.

also, former Jedi, who switched off their lightsabers to become "regular" citizens would also step in for something like that.

if you think about, it is a really good hook for K3 (as are alot of things  :thumbsup: )

Your statement about Telos is correct, but I seem to remember Kriea making it. It is entirely possible that both do.