Resident Evil 4

I found Outbreak to be awesome :(

Of course it's meant to be played online so the offline AI kinda sucks, and is pretty counter productive at some points... but once you unlock single character mode the game plays like any other RE :)

For some it's an aquired taste though.

So does the single player game completely suck? Or is there even a single player component?

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

What's Outbreak like?  I hear it was pretty crappy, but that was in a gaming magazine and their reviews aren't really spot-on.

I found Outbreak to be awesome :(

Of course it's meant to be played online so the offline AI kinda sucks, and is pretty counter productive at some points... but once you unlock single character mode the game plays like any other RE :)

For some it's an aquired taste though.

It's very fun, but Capcom really screwed up by not including some sort of communication while in game.

The which one was the shooter?  It made use of those plastic guns you plug in the controller slot.

You're probably thinking of Survivor.. or Dead Aim (though dead aim was fun)

Survivor kinda sucks from what I hear though

Dead Aim's only real flaw was that it was short.

Gaiden is one of the ones I count as being not noteworthy :geek:

Seperate Ways is an unlockable mission in RE4/PS2version

In it you play as Ada, and get to see what she was doing all that time... it's supposed to run 5 hours of gameplay :thumbsup:

In it you play as Ada, and get to see what she was doing all that time... it's supposed to run 5 hours of gameplay  :)

It also explains certain things. There are instances during the main game where Leon comes across certain interesting things and he'll comment "I wonder what happened here". Separate Ways will show what happened.

For instance, minor spoiler,

but in the very first level in the village when Leon encounters the villagers and has to fight his way through them, he gets a reprieve because the church bell rings and the villagers retreat to the church. In Separate Ways, you find out that it was Ada who rang the church bell to save Leon, because that is your first mission as Ada.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)