Fitness and Health

Gabrielle

Sex is good exercise cos it burns calories - it's just not really targetted exercise but hey it's supposed to make you feel better so you do start exercising properly right? Well obviously I don't have any proof or personal experience but it makes sense, lol.

I only go to the gym to look at girls in tight clothes.

It doesn't just have to be the Gym, I mean I jog past a couple of pretty women every so often.

Edited by dufflover

sigpic0yb.jpg

Pure Pazaak - The Stand-alone Multiplayer Pazaak Game (link to Obsidian board thread)

Pure Pazaak website (big thank you to fingolfin)

I used to have problem with shin splints while running a lot until I did outdoor track. Then, my legs just never hurt as much when running. I'm guessing the constant running I did finally got my legs in the right shape. :) Even still, I got into the habit of using Dr. Scholl's whenever I go out running. They help.

Then, my legs just never hurt as much when running.  I'm guessing the constant running I did finally got my legs in the right shape.

I always jog over the same distance and although I've definitely cut heaps off the time taken, it seems more of a case of determination rather than fitness of my legs (or both ;) )

sigpic0yb.jpg

Pure Pazaak - The Stand-alone Multiplayer Pazaak Game (link to Obsidian board thread)

I'll never understand the skimpy-tight exercise outfit. Sure, the skimpy tight outfit for when you're actually trying to attract a date or something...

...oh wait.

Anyway, I exercise in baggy sweats and t-shirts. Actually, that's what I wear half the time even when I'm not exercising. Comfort over tight-crotch-pinching stuff anyday.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

I'll never understand the skimpy-tight exercise outfit. Sure, the skimpy tight outfit  for when you're actually trying to attract a date or something...

You think that's bad? Here in LA, girls go to gym wearing make-up and flirt all over the place. Try doing bench press when two people start making out right next to you. ;)

I'll never understand the skimpy-tight exercise outfit. Sure, the skimpy tight outfit  for when you're actually trying to attract a date or something...

...oh wait.

Anyway, I exercise in baggy sweats and t-shirts. Actually, that's what I wear half the time even when I'm not exercising. Comfort over tight-crotch-pinching stuff anyday.

When I used to go to the gym, I would wear tight shorts just to be a tease. Every time i bent over a bunch of guys would be looking at me. I could tell since the gym had wall to wall mirrors.

Try doing bench press when two people start making out right next to you.

Home gym...that's the answer. One year instead of spluring on things like cameras I'm going to buy all the home gym stuff for the garage.

When I used to go to the gym, I would wear tight shorts just to be a tease.

Heh...I'm not like that, but sometimes on hot days it's inevitable. I remember once skinny dipping in the backyard pool only to realize much later that the whole time there were some roof-repair guys on the house a couple houses over...that was funny.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Funny, or creepy?

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

When I used to go to the gym, I would wear tight shorts just to be a tease. Every time i bent over a bunch of guys would be looking at me. I could tell since the gym had wall to wall mirrors.

They didn't happen to be laughing hysterically?

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

I don't wear tight clothes out jogging (cos I'm a guy obviously) but if you wear something too baggy it can make your exercise crap, like in my case I did wear a pair of pretty baggy shorts once and it killed my time from the extra resistance.

I'm pretty sure all those lycra-wearing women I've gone past aren't looking for a date or anything (but they didn't look like pro-sports people either)

Edited by dufflover

sigpic0yb.jpg

^But it makes you grumpy.

*ravishes karelian pies*

Edited by Musopticon?
kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

I used to have problem with shin splints while running a lot until I did outdoor track.  Then, my legs just never hurt as much when running.  I'm guessing the constant running I did finally got my legs in the right shape.  :shifty:  Even still, I got into the habit of using Dr. Scholl's whenever I go out running.  They help.

Shins splints are usually caused by an imbalance (flexibility and/or strength) between the calf and shin muscles, the bone bends as a result.

If you stretch both throroughly before and after running you should be ok, toe and calf raises also help.

I used to have problem with shin splints while running a lot until I did outdoor track.  Then, my legs just never hurt as much when running.  I'm guessing the constant running I did finally got my legs in the right shape.  :(  Even still, I got into the habit of using Dr. Scholl's whenever I go out running.  They help.

Shins splints are usually caused by an imbalance (flexibility and/or strength) between the calf and shin muscles, the bone bends as a result.

If you stretch both throroughly before and after running you should be ok, toe and calf raises also help.

like many football players, Gromnir played football in fall and ran track in spring. would get shin splints lots in track... asked track coach what we could.

"loose some weight."

*grumble*

HA! Good Fun!

Edited by Gromnir

"If there be time to expose through discussion the falsehood and fallacies, to avert the evil by the processes of education, the remedy to be applied is more speech, not enforced silence."Justice Louis Brandeis, Concurring, Whitney v. California, 274 U.S. 357 (1927)

"Im indifferent to almost any murder as long as it doesn't affect me or mine."--Gfted1 (September 30, 2019)

Does anyone here have any good dieting tips?? I just finnished a three week water diet, I took in a gallon of water a day and cut out slurpees pop and sweets in my diet, I tried to take in at least 125 gs of protien or more, im not a heafty guy and I lost 8pounds of fat just by drinking water. I still ate heathly and alot. Last week I decided Id go back to the gym and Ive gain 2 pounds back already in which im assuming is muscle. Just figured I'd share with everybody.

Does anyone here have any good dieting tips?? I just finnished a three week water diet, I took in a gallon of water a day and cut out slurpees pop and sweets in my diet, I tried to take in at least 125 gs of protien or more, im not a heafty guy and I lost 8pounds of fat just by drinking water. I still ate heathly and alot. Last week I decided Id go back to the gym and Ive gain 2 pounds back already in which im assuming is muscle. Just figured I'd share with everybody.

My advice is don't do it. Water's good, but I wouldn't worry too much about looking for one diet over another. Hell, my philosophy has always been to eat whatever the hell you want, just make sure you sweat it out at some point.