What Games Do you Want To See For Xbox360?

Duke Nukem Forever.

All kidding aside, I won't be buying one for a few years anyway until the price drops a few hundred (if I buy one at all), but I would love to see next-gen versions of some of my favorite series: Road Rash and Virtua Tennis come to mind. That tennis game was so much fun for the DC back in the day. Another Hydro Thunder would be nice too.

Also, more story-driven, party-based RPGs in the KOTOR vein would be very welcome indeed (Star Wars universe totally optional) and might persuade me to buy one sooner.

And where's my Blake Stone: Aliens of Gold sequel?

baby, take off your beret

everyone's a critic and most people are DJs

A GTA game with create-a-character, more than one outcome and a neat story too. It has to be GTA though, i don't like any of the rip offs.

Maybe I can sell them my "Supermarket Hyjinx" story and idea...

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

I suppose I would buy a console so I could play one game, if that game were good enough (I bought a 386 to play Ultima VII). I don't think any of the forthcoming XBox360 games would qualify, except maybe Dreamfall, and that's on PC anyway. PNJ? We'll have to see.

Edited by SteveThaiBinh

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)

Personally, i really don't care tech. specs. and 360's titles seem much more interesting to me than PS3's titles. At least 360 won't be dominated by Japanese titles.

Probably i will buy a 360 first and than(after 2 or 3 years) a PS3. Oh, hell!! I've forgotten Revo! I need moneey!

centinexx.png