Revolution!

Sith Lord

Star Wars Revolution

Star Wars Revolution is a grand new forum completely dedicated to Star Wars. Whether you want to talk Star Wars, roleplay, or just chat, this is the place for you. With our intracate roleplaying system (ingeniously built into the forum itself), you can create your own custom character and play him in our galactic struggle for power. Better yet, our team of developers are constantly updating the site, giving it a fresh new edge. Hope to see you there!

~Remus

P.S. Join the Sith!

Edited by Sith Lord

Withstand and Prevail! Grow Strong in Truth! Free T-Shirts with Violence! etc.

Edited by Musopticon?
kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Star Wars suck.

That makes me think of two Stars going at it, like a Street Fighter type of deal. I think it could make a decent game actually. Specialty moves could be solar flare, nova, and fireball. You could have a Pulsar, Hydrogen, and Solar versions, and a finishing move can be the Supernova.

This isn't a Star Wars forum, its a game developers forum and only one person said they hate Star Wars. Nobody else expressed an opinion on it one way or the other.

Any perceived hostility is most likely directed at you, for shilling your own forum and the obnoxious red font.

Btw, welcome to the forums.

Edited by Surreptishus

You do have a good point, but why does most everyone have satanic/death/killing related signatures?  And why do some want me to die?  Just curious.

~Lord Remus

Ok, to tell the truth we are all part of a satanic death cult. All of us here have killed somebody to honour our Dark Lord, those that refuse to give an offering to the Morning Star are themselves offered.

You do have a good point, but why does most everyone have satanic/death/killing related signatures?  And why do some want me to die?  Just curious.

~Lord Remus

Me thinks we are here mostly because of good company with ppl who have similar interests and it's not primiraly star wars, it's killing and torturing stupid sw fans - that's why there isn't much of them here, if you know what I mean ;)

And all of us don't have death/killing related sign mister :lol:"

Edited by Hildegard

Now then gentlemen, we all want to hogtie Mr Lucas, coat him in honey and feed him to the baboons, after the last couple of films. There's no need to yell about it. ;)

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

~Lord Remus

Okay, you have a bunch of regulars here that have been following Feargus, Chris A., J.E., Ferret, and numerous others here at Obsidian Entertainment back when they were part o Black Isle. We know them, they know us, and we know each other. Then bam, Knights of the Old Republic 2 is released and every Star Wars nerd in existance floods the forums with constant Star Wars dribble.

WE ARE SICK OF IT.

Take that as you will.

Are we? I hadn't noticed swarms of star wars nerds? And shouldn't we be happy that Obs are getting fans turning up here? ;)

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

I understand where you're coming from. It's like how Bioware's NWN community was overrun by Kotor fans. I didn't mean any offense by it. If anyone is interested, they will be welcome, but if not, that's fine. And the red was a habit from other forums. Sorry.

~Remus

No, no. You've got it all wrong. Apologising, being nice and polite is not what you want to do. No, you want to keep using the obnoxious red font, and use loads of IM lingo, combined with poor grammar, if possible.

Yes, that'll get you far in these boards. Otherwise, the regular denizens will be denied their fun, and we wouldn't want that, now would we?

Edited by 213374U

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

No offense taken. We have a developer here that makes all red texts. It didn't bother me any. In any case I hope our disgruntled and hostile ways didn't scare you off. Feel free to post here any time you want.

Numberman, behave.

Edited by Judge Hades

So you basically want me to say things like: "OMG st4r w4r5 is teh l33t h4x0r!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111 lolz!"

~Remus

Oh, yeah.

This one definitely has potential. ;)

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.