Online geek test

atombom2005

135... I am a non-geek. Surprising. Though reading through the questions I can tell that my hubby will score high :)

edit: on the second test I got: 14.39842% - Geekish Tendencies

Edited by krazikatt

My baby girl arrived 6/16/06!

Or absolutely sex mad. Which is nice.

:)

Although, it is really sad that I'm the only one who ever gets your Fast Show-related funniness Schmarthie

In fact I was also having Rowley Birkin QC in mind with that sex thing. :) Do you recognize my avvie?

It's Denzil Dexter!

^Asinus asinorum in saecula saeculorum

In fact I was also having Rowley Birkin QC in mind with that sex thing. :) Do you recognize my avvie?

It's Denzil Dexter!

Oh... my bad... I guess I can't help but think of The Fast Show when reading your posts :)

Of course I recognise your avatar... I was a little surprised to see that you've moved on from your Paul Whitehouse character avatars though... perhaps the next time you feel like a change you should go for Dave Angel... Eco Warrior :) *hums "Moonlight Shadow"*

[color=gray][i]OO-TINI![/i][/color]

It's really, really past my bedtime too, so good night to you too!

Me? The thirteenth Duke of Wybourne? Here? On an online board at three o'clock in the morning? With my reputation? Didn't anyone think of the consequences?

Edited by Darth_Schmarth

^Asinus asinorum in saecula saeculorum

Ummm...200 something and 14.79% guess I'm not all that geeky. :)

Edited by LoneWolf16

I had thought that some of nature's journeymen had made men and not made them well, for they imitated humanity so abominably. - Book of Counted Sorrows

'Cause I won't know the man that kills me

and I don't know these men I kill

but we all wind up on the same side

'cause ain't none of us doin' god's will.

- Everlast

22% on that last one. Though I should get bonus points considering the low score makes me sad. Now I have to face the fact that if I'm not a geek, I'm probably just a nerd. :huh:

EDIT: And I should definitely get bonus points for still posting and 10:30 PM on a Monday night.

Edited by Darkside
sig2.gif

Level 2 geek.

38.2643% majorgeek

These test are skewed

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

I got 270, so I enter in this category

200-299 Level 0 geek (wannabe)

meh, I am not surprised...

"Ooo, squirrels, Boo! I know I saw them! Quick, throw nuts!" -Minsc

"I am a well-known racist in the Realms! Elves? Dwarves? Ha! Kill'em all! Humans rule! -Me

Volourn will never grow up, he's like the Black Peter Pan, here to tell you that it might be great to always be a child, but everybody around is gonna hate it. :p