Online geek test

atombom2005

My score is 1915.

And I thought mine was fairly high. :thumbsup:

I used to be such a ST geek...stuff like that is what got my score up there.

But at least I never wore pointy ears!

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

I wonder if you could sneak one of those belt knives through airport security...  :shifty:

Before 911, I had carried it on planes & through many various sequurity systems. Since then I don't even carry a paper clip into those areas. Was working in the Denver Federal Courthouse a few months ago and the SOB on security swabbed my tools and materials and held me up because they showed 'hot' for nitrates. Frigging Dudley Dooright! Took me about an hour to explain my way out of that one.

I haven't gotten any more 'civilized' in my years since. I've just gotten sneakier o:) . ( see post in 'Geeky Evil Thread )

moreKOTORplz...your buddy sounds like a future organ donar. Idiot! :lol:

I'll bet he was fun to watch though. ;)

Ruminations...

When a man has no Future, the Present passes too quickly to be assimilated and only the static Past has value.

I wonder if you could sneak one of those belt knives through airport security...  o:)

Before 911, I had carried it on planes & through many various sequurity systems. Since then I don't even carry a paper clip into those areas. Was working in the Denver Federal Courthouse a few months ago and the SOB on security swabbed my tools and materials and held me up because they showed 'hot' for nitrates. Frigging Dudley Dooright! Took me about an hour to explain my way out of that one.

I haven't gotten any more 'civilized' in my years since. I've just gotten sneakier o:) .

moreKOTORplz...your buddy sounds like a future organ donar. Idiot! ;)

irish drunk :shifty: always loaded. i remember one time he was so loaded he had to wizz and the jon was full so he was like **** this **** man and just went on the back of this dude's leg (w00t) :lol: hes one of those guys where you have to be alert at all times bc you will either miss the funniest thing of your life or you will get hit in the head with a chair :p or bottle :lol: .

I wonder if you could sneak one of those belt knives through airport security...  :shifty:

I haven't gotten any more 'civilized' in my years since. I've just gotten sneakier o:) . ( see post in 'Geeky Evil Thread )

moreKOTORplz...your buddy sounds like a future organ donar. Idiot! :lol:

On the way home from LA my dad got held up by airport security, my sister had stuck a candy wrapper to a bite size Hershey's Dark Chocolate piece when he wasn't looking, they thought he had a bomb or some such. I love how they have the little glass 'cubicles of shame' to inspect you in.

I suppose it depends on how fine tuned the detectors are when walking through, and how closely they're looking at your stuff if you take the belt off and stick it in a tray.

I snuck nail clippers through by slipping them in the pocket with my cellphone, they were in my pocket, carry them around most the time because clipping my nails isn't a thing I think to do unless I'm bored, which usually happens when I'm out and about, realized that they're on the list of 'contraband' and decided to take my chances and hope they didn't notice them in the shadow of my phone.

I was really sad when we came over the border to Mexico after building the clinic, they didn't have metal detectors of any sort for inspecting your person, I could've bought a Butterfly Knife and slipped it in my pocket to bring it home. :(

Oh well, there's always Arizona.

880 - Level 4 - Uber Geek

38.85602% - Major Geek

I guess it didn't help that I currently have 6 SW RPG gaming books sitting on my bed and that I have a bunch of SW miniatures on top of my monitor...

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

Atton's Motivation July 30: CHAPTER 26 is up!

--------------

DISCLAIMER: These posts may contain humour. No warranties as to the gelogenic qualities, either expressed or implied, are undertaken by the undersigned. All rights reserved. This does not affect your IQ. Any issues, see your psychologist or increase your dosage. --Metadigital