Frappr!

Child of Flame

Ouch.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Ok, Frappr (or Comcast) finally behaved and let me add myself this morning. I do live in San Jose, but I didn't use my own zipcode, so if you zoom in, that's nowhere close to me. SJ is a big town. :D

P.S. Child of Flame, that is one weird and annoying signature. :(

Edited by LadyCrimson
“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

I'm the only Dane? that can't be right ... Lucius get yourself added!! *shakes fist back at you* :p and you too Janmanden .. you are making us look bad in front of the other nations ..

and how come there's no one from Norway on this site?

Fortune favors the bald.

I'm the only Dane? that can't be right ... Lucius get yourself added!! *shakes fist back at you*  :p and you too Janmanden .. you are making us look bad in front of the other nations ..

and how come there's no one from Norway on this site?

Yeah Lucius add yourself on the double!!!! Janmanden you aswell....

And no there are no ppl from Norway on this forum as far as I know.

P.S. There are still many ppl on this forum that didn't add themselves, don't know why really... :blink:

P.S. There are still many ppl on this forum that didn't add themselves, don't know why really

Maybe they're shy. :D

Last Frappr I did, most people were in the US. More spread out here, which is cool.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

.. you are making us look even worse in front of the other nations ..

Fixed!

Watch it pretty boy, we've been over this. :ph34r:

And Ros... well okay then, but I'm not adding pic till I get a new one taken tho. :p

DENMARK!

It appears that I have not yet found a sig to replace the one about me not being banned... interesting.

Watch it pretty boy, we've been over this.  :ph34r:

O right right. The Viking invasion I'd only have months to prepare for.

Honestly tho, if America is worried about terrorists and viking hordes, when will we find the time to invade Canada, and then no Hans Island for you

.. you are making us look even worse in front of the other nations ..

Fixed!

Watch it pretty boy, we've been over this. :ph34r:

And Ros... well okay then, but I'm not adding pic till I get a new one taken tho. :p

Alright Lucius :blink: ....anyways ,we must strengthen our euro-asian coalition for what must come! :devil:

Watch it pretty boy, we've been over this.  :ph34r:

O right right. The Viking invasion I'd only have months to prepare for.

Honestly tho, if America is worried about terrorists and viking hordes, when will we find the time to invade Canada, and then no Hans Island for you

Well its been a week or two already hasn't it? We'll be there before you know it. :ph34r:

Indeed Hilde, they shall fear our most terrible wrath!... (btw. what is that must come? :p)

DENMARK!

It appears that I have not yet found a sig to replace the one about me not being banned... interesting.

Petay - Care to explain that picture? :p

:blink:

Well, the thing is, the flash in my camera (only one i have) i was using always seems to make my eyes go like that, no matter what i do, its just a reaction with my eyes :devil:.

Honest.

Edited by Petay

(btw. what is that must come?  :p)

The war between the last of the known humans (You guys, it's cold up there, helped hold them at bay) and the chimps.

Meh, chimps are overrated fighters. We Vikings know this from previous alliances. :">

DENMARK!

I am 100% sure I've seen a lone norwegian on these boards. But I can't seem to remember his name.

I also know there are more swedes hiding here! Loof for example! PUT YOUR PIN ON THE MAP!

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!