R.I.P. Richard Pryor

Kor Qel Droma

I see you took it off, nevermind then.

Edited by Musopticon?
kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

it would suck to die from MS. My girlfriend has it. For those of you who don't know what it does, your immune system attacks your spinal cord. Slowly degenerating your reflexes and such, and possibly leading to paralysis.

Edited by Oerwinde
The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

tombstone.gif

He will be truely missed :) Taken from us in his prime (MS). At least he isn't suffering any more and he's in a better place now.

So long and thanks for all the laughs.

"Of course the people don't want war. But after all, it's the leaders of the country who determine the policy, and it's always a simple matter to drag the people along whether it's a democracy, a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism, and exposing the country to greater danger."

- Herman Goering at the Nuremberg trials

"I have also been slowly coming to the realisation that knowledge and happiness are not necessarily coincident, and quite often mutually exclusive" - meta

Some of my favorite Richard Pryor lines :

When that fire hit your ass, it will sober your ass up *quick*! I saw something, I went, "Well, that's a pretty blue. You know what? That looks like *fire*!" Fire is inspirational. They should use it in the Olympics, because I ran the 100 in 4.3.

and here's Pryor on southern hospitality. That link isn't for our underage members either. (that means YOU Jodo)

Edited by Kor Qel Droma

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

tombstone.gif

He will be truely missed :blink: Taken from us in his prime (MS). At least he isn't suffering any more and he's in a better place now.

So long and thanks for all the laughs.

Wait, are we sure he's not in Hell? Because I'm not sure that is a better place. Unless Robert Heinlein was right of course.

That is sad, but not unexpected. He was a comedy icon.

My father was diagnosed with MS when I was 3 years old. When they announced Pryor's condition years ago it resonated with me quite a lot, I remember.

He will be missed, like so many others.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Richard Prior was one of those guys who was very good at making you laugh and making you think. I was so pissed when I hear the radio anouncing today talking of Prior and could really only mention the bad. For someone raised in a brothel i think he did quite well. Many of his acts were masterpieces and he has inspired so many I love today. Stir Crazy is one of the funniest movies I've ever seen I'll alway remember the "I'm not going to take no sh1t from nobody >" scene

Edited by Laozi

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.