TSL Restoration Project: The Phantom Deadline

It seems to me you guys were really into this patch and restoration last year when u started but now you have just lost ur drive and momentum. Can you comment on that? Its not really a slam, i mean its not liek anyone is paying you for this but is it true the team isnt pursing the restoration with the same fervor as it once did?

If that was true then TSLRP would be put "on hold" or cancelled. The only reason I can think of at the moment is that people have gotten older, and responsibilities increase as you get older. They probably have less free time than they used to.

I would suggest TSLRP to not overly exert themselves with the project, just keep going at the speed that the team desires. After all, the team members do have their own social lives :)

Edited by Accelerator

I hope you guys don't mind me asking, but being a newbie and all and this being quite a long thread. I don't have the time to sort through it to see if my question has been addressed or answered yet. Anyway I am curious as to whether the Atris becoming the fully darksided Darth Traya and Kreia being redeemed is planned to appear in the mod or not?

I hope you guys don't mind me asking, but being a newbie and all and this being quite a long thread. I don't have the time to sort through it to see if my question has been addressed or answered yet. Anyway I am curious as to whether the Atris becoming the fully darksided Darth Traya and Kreia being redeemed is planned to appear in the mod or not?

Nope. Atris is missing the chunk of dialogue for her Malachor confrontation with the Exile., which is essential. I can imagine that one day someone can implement it using dialogue from the confrontation on Telos but not yet.

Edited by Wild Storm

Is there romance with Mira to be restored?

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

Nope. Atris is missing the chunk of dialogue for her Malachor confrontation with the Exile., which is essential. I can imagine that one day someone can implement it using dialogue from the confrontation on Telos but not yet.

Which is fine by me - it never made much sense that Atris would assume all of Kreia's goals just because she turned to the dark side. I suppose that's why Obsidian dropped the idea before they got to do all the proper files for her as Darth Traya. Still, I would have liked to see the redeemed Atris join the Exile's crew, which was also planned at one point.

Is there romance with Mira to be restored?

No. No romance with Mira ever existed I'm afraid. :p

I would have liked to see the redeemed Atris join the Exile's crew, which was also planned at one point.

Nope. That profile image is a left over from the demo played at E3. Meaning it's as much deleted content as Mira being found on Peragus. ;)

I would have liked to see the redeemed Atris join the Exile's crew, which was also planned at one point.

Nope. That profile image is a left over from the demo played at E3. Meaning it's as much deleted content as Mira being found on Peragus. ;)

Yeah, I know. Sorry for giving the wrong impression, it's just that I would have liked Atris' redemption to mean something in the game itself.

But I know you guys can't restore her, because the option was cut so early during development that there is nothing much for the team to restore.

Besides, as the plot unfolds, you couldn't have Atris in there anyway, since the Exile either plays the rest of the game with mixed companions (Visas and Mandalore on the Ravager) or alone (on Malachor V) from that point on. So the point is moot in any event.

Which is fine by me - it never made much sense that Atris would assume all of Kreia's goals just because she turned to the dark side. I suppose that's why Obsidian dropped the idea before they got to do all the proper files for her as Darth Traya. Still, I would have liked to see the redeemed Atris join the Exile's crew, which was also planned at one point.

Shame, but I understand how it would be a problem. Still, her appearance as Traya was pretty darn cool,

DarthTrayatris.jpg

I'm looking forward to your mod still.

That isn't a question.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

I never claimed it was.

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Because people are jerks sometimes ?

You might as well ask why kids on the backseat keep asking "Are we there yet?" every ten minutes on a eight hour car trip... :)

You can try to apply logic if you want to, but it might not help.

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Well it's been what four months?, since the last update.

Edited by Craigboy2

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf

Maybe it just feels like four. :D

We'd all love the mod to come out tomorrow, and of course we're all really impatient to get it, but all we can do is send our support to the team and reassure them that they can take as long as they feel is right, and we'll all still be waiting just as eagerly at the end. :o

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)

Maybe it just feels like four. :D

We'd all love the mod to come out tomorrow, and of course we're all really impatient to get it, but all we can do is send our support to the team and reassure them that they can take as long as they feel is right, and we'll all still be waiting just as eagerly at the end. :-

It could be 2019 by the time they're done... It's what they get when they don't set an estimated release date

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.

Are they even still working on it? Do any of you know?

Less than two months since the last official report actually ;)

I meant since the last real update.

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf

Are they even still working on it?  Do any of you know?

Yes. They are still working on it.

How do you know?