Official Obsidian Battlefield 2 Ranked Server Up!

Constant Gaw

I've taken down two jets as a sniper. I've never been able to figure out if I really managed to hit the pilot, or I just happened to do the last bit of damage. Both time, the plane took a nose dive into the ground after my shot.

My stats are horrible, but they've definitely improved over time. I was dying 3 times for ever kill in the first month.

I've taken down two jets as a sniper.  I've never been able to figure out if I really managed to hit the pilot, or I just happened to do the last bit of damage.  Both time, the plane took a nose dive into the ground after my shot.

My stats are horrible, but they've definitely improved over time.  I was dying 3 times for ever kill in the first month.

I got really, really good with the sniper rifle. I can bring down jets and helicopters like it is my job now.

The transition from BF1942 and BFV did indeed help. Though not so much in the tank department. I was aiming way above everything at first because I was used to tank shells dropping so much. It probably didn't hurt TOO much though :thumbsup:

You did go on a 37 kill streak though. I think I'm typically way too aggressive for that to happen, and rarely get control of the blackhawk side guns (which is probably the easiest to do that in). Hard to rack up consecutive kill streaks when trying to cap flags in a tank :)

The transition from BF1942 and BFV did indeed help.  Though not so much in the tank department.  I was aiming way above everything at first because I was used to tank shells dropping so much.  It probably didn't hurt TOO much though :thumbsup:

You did go on a 37 kill streak though.  I think I'm typically way too aggressive for that to happen, and rarely get control of the blackhawk side guns (which is probably the easiest to do that in).  Hard to rack up consecutive kill streaks when trying to cap flags in a tank :)

My streak was in early january, I installed SF:2, unlocked my gas powered shotgun and reigned hell in Iron Gator. Either that, or when I was sniping people and was never spotted.

Finally worked. :thumbsup:

Ignore the TKs. Got on a server late one night with 6 guys where all people did was kill their team mates. It was entertaining at 4 AM.

Edited by LoneWolf16

I had thought that some of nature's journeymen had made men and not made them well, for they imitated humanity so abominably. - Book of Counted Sorrows

'Cause I won't know the man that kills me

and I don't know these men I kill

but we all wind up on the same side

'cause ain't none of us doin' god's will.

- Everlast

Hehe, I just noticed that I have killed more with the C4 than I have died while having the C4 out.

I remember getting a quint kill on a fully loaded APC once. I had it set, people all jumped in and drove away. I waited a bit, and boom! :D

I hope noone is clever enough to find me on BF2 stats. I MAJORLY SUCK.

One day.. I'll get better and pwn you all!!1

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

So, anybody a good Helo pilot?

I had thought that some of nature's journeymen had made men and not made them well, for they imitated humanity so abominably. - Book of Counted Sorrows

- Everlast

So, anybody a good Helo pilot?

I'm an excellent pilot, but I cannot aim for ****.

We should team up. I have mad skills as the gunner. If I have a good pilot, I'm shooting down helicopters with the TV Guided missiles :D

This could POTENTIALLY be a better strategy than my kamimaze helicopter runs.

...maybe...

We should team up.  I have mad skills as the gunner.  If I have a good pilot, I'm shooting down helicopters with the TV Guided missiles :D

Hey, oddly, me too. I'm pretty good as a gunner, in fact, I love gunning. And yes, nailing an attack chopper with the TVG is a wonderful feeling. Or, taking out that tank that's decimating your troops by hitting him within the single second he moved from the cover of the buildings. :D

Battlefield 2142 Trailer

because I love you guys  ;)

*Whimper* >_<

- Everlast

I got pretty good at shooting beyond the draw distance I had of the helicopter. I could take out that Aircraft Carrier AA gun from the other edge of the carrier no problem :D

My first TV guided kill I actually cheered into the mic and annoyed my friend. We were laughing at the awesomeness of it. TV guided missiles are powered by awesomeness, not rocket fuel.

• 1 month later...