out of these 4 people, who would win in a fight  

47 members have voted

1. 1. out of these 4 people, who would win in a fight

• Calo Nord
    • Mira
    • Mandalore (KOTOR2)
    • Zaalbar
    • Haanhar

Mira. She already out smarted Hanharr before. Plus if she is Jedified she'll be even more dangerous.

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Depends.

If it's a fight based on their first appearances and base class. Calo Nord would most likely win. A thermal detonator and shot in the head...he could probably take them all out.

An unarmed or melee fight would be a fluffy one with Hanharr as the victor.

Given time Mira could probably trap them all, but beat them? No!

(Signatures: disabled) 

They all have a chance to win. It depends on saving throws, criticals, defence, attack modifier, etc.

Нека Силата винаги бъде с теб!

I reject your reality, and substitute it with my own.

Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted.

John Lenon

This thread is a big "hey, f*** you!" to the humanity's intelligence.

571911[/snapback]

Calo's strong, but he's stupid. Canderous is a great warrior, but he's aging fast. Mira's got the Force, but she's always been second to Hanharr, who when in a rage is super strong but more easily tricked.

Zalbaar would go first, just because he's Zalbaar. Next would be Calo because he'd try to take down the thing who's pelt would earn a little cash and end up getting shot by either Mira or Canderous. Mira would go next, because she's really just a padawan, and Canderous has fought much more powerful Jedi than her. In the end it would be Canderous and the rabid wonder, but I still think Canderous would trick him into stepping on a mine or something. A man with strength as well as intelligence is a very dangerous person.

Then HK would shoot him in the back and declare himself the winner. :)"

sig2.gif

If you had played Kotor 1, then you would know that Mandalore/Canderous is a much better character and fighter than OE gave him credit for. It was a mistake to make him a party member because they couldn't add anything to his character, so he just sat in a corner and collected dust. :sorcerer:

sig2.gif

Calo's strong, but he's stupid.  Canderous is a great warrior, but he's aging fast. 

Calo Nord was far too full of himself. Mandalore may be aging, but he still has alot of 'go' left in him :ninja: After all, he took the mantle of the 'Mandalore' upon himself, despite his age.

Nope...I am for Mandalore to win this poll, LOL :huh:

i said Mira. She could easily take Hanharr and Mandalore is kinda wimpish compared to someone like Atton. The other two i am not familiar with.

She would never take Mandalore or Hanharr. The battles she beats Hanharr in she'd never win if you werent her, and Hanharr slaughtered her if you were DS. Mandalore is THE greatest fighter-i think Hanharr with wookiee rage or a Jedi are the only things that would defeat him easily. The other two are weaker and, lets face it, a bit stupid.

P.S. Sorry for such a late quote and such-first time ive checked this for a bit and didnt notice page-turn.

Edited by Styur Voln