T.O.M.B.S, vol 3

Cantousent

You did an excellent review and you should undoubtedly do more. They're a bit of work, aren't they? :Eldar's nodding and smiling icon:

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

Baley-boy, your lingual search for grandeur almost toppled itself.

But the effort was worthwhile. I salute you.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Wow... just wow... I'm really quite flattered Mothie and Mr. Eldar... I don't know what else to say other than thank you! :">

Its weird, I've always taken for granted that Darth Launch was a guy and some one alt-account. Even stranger, your report makes me even more suspicious.

:wub:"

[color=gray][i]OO-TINI![/i][/color]

:D

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

Darth Launch, its not that I think you're a guy, I just doubt that you're female.

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

I virtually always take folks at face value online. For all I know, DL is a 60 year old truck driver from Des Moines. It doesn't matter to me. Inasmuchas she presents herself as a young lady, I treat her as such. ...And I'll believe her. Same goes for everyone else here. The times I second guess other members is rare indeed.

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

So what do you see me as?

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

You crazy.

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

So what do you see me as?

I fondly view you as a yutz.

...AND I also think your hijinx threads are quite clever.

Edited by Eldar

Obsidian Plays

You spelled "genius" wrong.

Genius? Nay , I think he just had a typo or two when trying to type 'goon'.

kirottu said:

I believe you mean goony.

Rat-bastard?

kirottu said:

Private Investigator?

ZING!

kirottu said:

Pa-ching.