T.O.M.B.S, vol 3

Cantousent

Sorry I didn't get this up yesterday, but here is the report on Draken Fett

Standardized Attributes ranging from 0 (not applicable to subject) to 5 (subject exemplifies attribute):

Intelligence: 3

Didactic (Good): 4

Didactic (Bad): 2

Annoyance: 3

Chutzpah: 4

Wits: 3

Charisma: 3

Will: 3

Eloquence: 5

Kindness: 3

Assessment of reviewers bias: 3

Background ranging from 1 (low) to 5 (high):

Fame: 3

Respect: 4

Inside Access: 2

Approachability: 3

_______

Personalized Epithets, limited to three for each subject:

Bastila Fanboi

Fanart Appraisal Board Member

Most Likely To Be Caught Wearing An 'Official Bikini Inspector' T-Shirt

_______

Reviewer's notes:

Draken Fett hasn't been a member of the board for long, yet he seems like someone you've seen all your life. The guy in front of you in the beer line, the person holding up a lighter at a rock concert, or flipping coins at exotic dancers.

Good natured at heart, most need not fear the wrath of the Fett unless you happen to be a new member starting a thread to announce your arrival to our loveable forum. Here's a fresh quote:

We don't need noobs. We're fine with our current crop of freaks 'n weirdos. So to all you lurkers considering joining: Wait 'till the majority of us current members die and/or lose interest in internet forums. Then you can make your move without fear of being ridiculed. Don't like it? Deal with it.

All in all I would say Draken is a good **** and a funny ****er. Draken can take a joke as well as make them. Hello, Frakette? Drafette? He also possesses an uncanny ability to be one of the first people of cough up props for fanart, as well as find his way into any discussion involving the words 'hot' and 'women'.

Edited by Kor Qel Droma

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

That quote is total comedy. Damn man, that was funny. "wait 'till hte majority of us current members die..." I don't know why I found it so funny, but my wife thinks I'm nuts, sitting here laughing at the computer.

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

Standardized Attributes ranging from 0 (not applicable to subject) to 5 (subject exemplifies attribute):

Didactic (Good): 4

Didactic (Bad): 2

Annoyance: 3

Chutzpah: 4

Wits: 3

Charisma: 3

Eloquence: 5

Kindness: 3

Assessment of reviewers bias: 3

Background ranging from 1 (low) to 5 (high):

Fame: 3

Respect: 4

Inside Access: 2

Approachability: 3

I made a 3 average! Yeeeaaahhh boyyyeee!

Personalized Epithets, limited to three for each subject:

Bastila Fanboi

Fanart Appraisal Board Member

Most Likely To Be Caught Wearing An 'Official Bikini Inspector' T-Shirt

My god, Kor! It's like you've known me all my life! :blink:

Draken Fett hasn't been a member of the board for long, yet he seems like someone you've seen all your life.  The guy in front of you in the beer line, the person holding up a lighter at a rock concert, or flipping coins at exotic dancers.

I appreciate 'exotic dancer'...'stripper' sounds too redneck nowadays.

Good natured at heart, most need not fear the wrath of the Fett unless you happen to be a new member starting a thread to announce your arrival to our loveable forum.  Here's a fresh quote:

We don't need noobs. We're fine with our current crop of freaks 'n weirdos. So to all you lurkers considering joining: Wait 'till the majority of us current members die and/or lose interest in internet forums. Then you can make your move without fear of being ridiculed. Don't like it? Deal with it.

I remember that line...I believe Jaguars gave me a thumbs up emoticon, which is saying something.

All in all I would say Draken is a good **** and a funny ****er.  Draken can take a joke as well as make them.  Hello, Frakette?  Drafette? He also possesses an uncanny ability to be one of the first people of cough up props for fanart, as well as find his way into any discussion involving the words 'hot' and 'women'.

Hot women? Where?!?

1169782506.gif

Seriously, only like, three people can touch my body

went down to the beach and saw Kiki and she was all like "Eeuuhhhh." and I'm like "Whatever." Then this chick comes up to me and she like "Hey aren't you that dude?" and I'm like "Yeah whatever." So later I'm at the pool hall and this girl comes up to me and is like "Awhhh" and I'm like "Yeah whatever."

Cause this is my United States of Whatever!

Yeah this is my United States of Whatever.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

pixies, you really make me shake my head sometimes. Then I just think... whatever.

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

I gave Commissar an eloquence of 4. I have since reassessed his eloquence as 5.

This score comes as a result of reading his arguments, some with which I agree and some not.

Also, I give him the supplemental epithet: straight shooter.

Obsidian Plays

Next time someone does me, can you give me like, superhuman investigating abilities, and like, x-ray vision. I want some sweet machine-gun arms and rocket boots.

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

The subject of this report is Eldar

____

Didactic (Good): 2?

Didactic (Bad): 2?

Annoyance: 0

Chutzpah: 3

Wits: 4

Charisma: 5

Eloquence: 4

Kindness: 5

____

Assessment of reviewer

ooooooooo!

I'm going to get payback, pixies, you swine! Just wait. :Eldar's dipping his pen in the poison ink-well and sharpening his daggers icon:

bwahahahaha

Obsidian Plays

Gorth is a low profile poster...

They will never know what hit them :)

Thanks Eldar. Of course, you had to post this while I was running around in Singapore with no internet access for several days (couldn't find an internet cafe) :)

Now I'm back in the old country (Denmark) for xmas though, so I can lurk again >_

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Gorth's member number 666. :D

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

The subject of this report is Musopticon?

____

Didactic (Good): Come on, I don't read what was previously discussed in any thread.

Didactic (Bad): See; Didactic (Good).

Annoyance: 5, Hey, did I ever tell you guys the story of how one time, he totally came on to me and tried to sex me up? He was totally comming on to me one night, and I was like, "Eww get away", so he said, "Come on baby, just give me one ride on the PixiesRock fun train", and I was like, "I'm not into that kinda stuff," And he was all, "Hey just give in, I know you want me, but don't worry, I'll pay you for your time." And I'm all like, "You don't have any money." And so he's all, "I meant I was going to pay you in sex dollars." So I'm all, "Get away." And so he says to me, he says, "I want to have your man-babies." Like, what an ass hole. God.

Am I right ladies? I mean, am I right?

Edited by thepixiesrock

The subject of this T.O.M.B.S. report is: Child of Flame

post-1658-1135120367.gif

I'll do you next.