Evolving Evee

What should I evolve my Evee into ?  

36 members have voted

1. 1. What should I evolve my Evee into ?

• Evee - Normal (Don't evolve it).
    • Flareon - Fire
    • Jolteon - Electricity
    • Vaporeon - Water
    • Umbreon - Dark
    • Espeon - Psychic

Ummm....yes they are.

Espeon, by the way.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Everyone at school went crazy over Pokecards when i was a kid. I know this is going to sound like it came from an RPG game, but this guy gave me a Pikachu card for helping him out with something. I hated the very sight of those repulsive little animals.

The games are actually rather good; once you forget that Nintendo milks poor kids with them like there's no tomorrow.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

Everyone at school went crazy over Pokecards when i was a kid. I know this is going to sound like it came from an RPG game, but this guy gave me a Pikachu card for helping him out with something. I hated the very sight of those repulsive little animals.

That's nothing. One of my friends paid

Hawk! Eggplant! AWAKEN!

As to the Eevee, I'd go with the Umbreon, unless Dark type pokemon have become much more common since the last time I played Pokemon (Gold/Silver).

Hoenn introduced a whole host of the things.

Poochyena - Mightyena

Carvahna - Sharpedo

Seeedot - Nuzleaf - Shiftry

Sable Eye

To name a few.

I have to agree with Volourn.  Bioware is pretty much dead now.  Deals like this kills development studios.

478327[/snapback]

What are the pros of keeping Evee as Evee?

kirottu said:

P.S Now that im in secondary school, our name for Pokemon is Poke-ya-mom.

Ahah. So funny.

Edited by Musopticon?
kirottu said:

As far as I could ever tell, the only pro to keeping Eevee as Eevee is if you are going to use it for a duplication trick (Well, that was what I used mine for in Pokemon Red/Blue) or breeding so that you can get multiple evolved Eevees, or if you have all the evolved ones already and just want to have an unevolved one for your collection.

Hawk! Eggplant! AWAKEN!

054f7f10.gif

I think that pokemon are the absolute dumbest things I have ever seen, and whats even worse ( If there is such a thing ) the really, extreamly, stupid spin offs of pokemon like Digomon and crapamon or something gay like that. Personaly I wish that I could give pikamoo ( May it be forever cursed ) to my dog and let him eat that little butt pirate till there is nothing left but those stupid electro things on his head and then burn them to hell!!! :lol:

yeah, Poke'mon... it isn't that bad guys. not as bad as Jar-Jar. If you ever played the gameboy RPG then you'd see that it is very similar to most gameboy RPG that are petless. I voted Espeon because it just seems to have advantages that the others don't, or at least, no disadvantages in elemental regards

Different movesets. Immunity to ghost moves.

Evee isnt particularly strong anyway stat wise. And an evolved one regardless of type will still give birth to a standard level 5 Evee.

I have to agree with Volourn.  Bioware is pretty much dead now.  Deals like this kills development studios.

478327[/snapback]