New Superman movie teaser hits the web

kumquatq3

Munch some krypto? I am not korean.

Aside from rejoicing at some korean representation of whatever kind, I am puzzled. explain?

Koreans eat dogs. Krypto is Supermans dog. Get it?

As for the movie, why are they going all the way back to the beginning of Superman? Weve seen all that before.

My power is discombobulatingly devastating.

I can feel muscle tissues collapse under my force.

It's ludicrous that you mortals even attempt to enter my realm.

discombobulate is not a very ferocious word. Sort of like being "ticklishly tough". :thumbsup:

It's a Mike Tyson quote.

I used to like that word. Oh well, plenty more tokens in the lexicon ...

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

I've decided I'm going to write a screenplay. It's going to be completely original, except I'm going to throw in a character named Silver Surfer, and title it Casablanca. I'd be willing to bet all of you that it'll get picked up, since it plays to Hollywood's only two sources right now: movies that have already been made, and comic books.

Superman 3...I have vague memories of a woman turning into a robot at the end...or something. Isn't that with evil Superman too?

Returns looks cool or at least the trailer does. It might have something to do with the original score playing in the background. I still love listening to the Fortress of Solitude track.

I've decided I'm going to write a screenplay.  It's going to be completely original, except I'm going to throw in a character named Silver Surfer, and title it Casablanca.  I'd be willing to bet all of you that it'll get picked up, since it plays to Hollywood's only two sources right now: movies that have already been made, and comic books.

Originality in Hollywood today is like a bar of soap in a public bathroom - it's there, just not used.

What's a bathtub?

Also, I saw the trailer in Goblet of Fire today, assuming it was the same one as on the Interwebs. It was sort of meh, but I liked the heat effects upon re-entry. That was kind of neat.

Goblet of Fire was kind of 'meh', it wasn't great, but the dragon scene was kickass. Best dragon on screen ever.

Superman 3...I have vague memories of a woman turning into a robot at the end...or something. Isn't that with evil Superman too?

Returns looks cool or at least the trailer does. It might have something to do with the original score playing in the background. I still love listening to the Fortress of Solitude track.

Ya the Evil Superman was played by some famous Sting look-a-like.

As for Superman 3 I had nightmares like most of my generation about the computer integrading the woman

And rednecks do use bathtubs, how else does moonshine get made

Edited by Laozi

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

The trailer, if anything, looked a bit batman-ish. But i agree on the soundtrack, i'm glad they kept the song "Fortress of Solitude" in the new movie, i really gave me some nice nostalgic goosebumps of joy :shifty:

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy