Comics

Oerwinde

Dammit, I'm not a mod, guys. I told them when I became a mod that it wouldn't last.

I've had two alts, both of whom I identified. :Eldar's shaking his head with a wry grin icon: I. AM. NOT. A. MODERATOR. hahahahaha

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

^Not really funny.

By the way, Eldar. What is your other alt, I know of Cantousent?

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Ah, it was some fellow who only posted once. No biggie, as Cantousent replaced him.

Okay, you've forced me to post on the subject of comics just so I don't continue to derail the thread.

I started collecting comics when the New Universe hit the shelves in the mid 80s. Marvel took a gamble. Too bad it fell flat. I had the first handful of Justice comics among others. Those, I have donated to the Henderson District Public Libraries.

I still enjoy a good graphic novel. The Watchmen series was quite good as was the one where Superman is compelled to come out of retirement. There is another series out recently based on fairy tale characters in New York. I'm intrigued. I'll probably read that when I get the chance.

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

Ah, it was some fellow who only posted once.  No biggie, as Cantousent replaced him.

Okay, you've forced me to post on the subject of comics just so I don't continue to derail the thread.

I started collecting comics when the New Universe hit the shelves in the mid 80s.  Marvel took a gamble.  Too bad it fell flat.  I had the first handful of Justice comics among others.  Those, I have donated to the Henderson District Public Libraries.

I still enjoy a good graphic novel.  The Watchmen series was quite good as was the one where Superman is compelled to come out of retirement.  There is another series out recently based on fairy tale characters in New York.  I'm intrigued.  I'll probably read that when I get the chance.

the superman one is Kingdom Come. The fairy tale one sounds like Neil Gaiman but I'm not sure.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

the superman one is Kingdom Come. The fairy tale one sounds like Neil Gaiman but I'm not sure.

I think its called Fables. Not Neil Gaiman. I've wanted to buy the trades but I always end up finding something I want more, like a new Lucifer or something by Warren Ellis.

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

I started collecting comics when the New Universe hit the shelves in the mid 80s.  Marvel took a gamble.  Too bad it fell flat.  I had the first handful of Justice comics among others.  Those, I have donated to the Henderson District Public Libraries.

I remember the New Universe as well. Wasn't Justice the guy who wore had purple clothes underneath one of those long jackets? Man that whole line was really bad.

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

As this thread has passed unto the dreaded 2nd page I must inseminate it with new life and what better way is there than a bit of boobs&blood?

Its Lady Death time! :))

I would like to refer back to out previous comic thread where I showed samples of the "artist directives" for the comic and how it very specificly speaks against the penciller drawing gratuitous breast, bum and crotch shots. A rule that is broken often and with great enthusiasm :thumbsup:"

As I laid my eyes upon the "Lady Death - The Wicked" preview issue, it can be no doubt that it represents a landmark inthe Lady D comic line.. every single page breaks atleast 2 of these rules.. one even going so far as to depict our Ladys thonged "full moon" from a frog perspective, thus succeeding in breaking the rule to never depict Lady D from below as it is "unflattering" :)

That page shall not be displayed here, instead you will recieve this teaser that only breaks 3/3 rules with its multi-angled view of the pale ones "assets"

post-4899-1132756841_thumb.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

• 3 weeks later...
:blink: at both
kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Just finished catching up on all the Ultimate marvel I've missed out on in the last while, including the last couple issues of Ultimates vol 1. The whole part where the Skrull is telling Captain America to surrender and he's like "Surrender? SURRENDER? YOU THINK THIS LETTER ON MY HEAD STANDS FOR FRANCE!?" that was Gold.

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

Thanks Nartwak.

On that page in the League of Losers pic why does Arana look like a boy? :huh:

You're welcome Surreptishus.

Also: Holy Hell, I didn't notice that. :x

]haha that's hilarious! :)

I gotta pick up af copy of that if and when it comes to Denmark!

Heh, I hope they get there soon. :- Edited by Nartwak