Who shot first?

Darth_Schmarth

It probably won't be realesed for a few years. They will release the three prequels in a pack first.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

In the documentary they say they just re-edited it to make the two shots come closer of eachother since Lucas thought it looked lame that Greedo shot so much later than Han Solo.

And when I saw the re.hashed version it still looked like Han fired first.

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

Seriously, who gives a sh*t?

I do. So just shut the hell up! <_<

Feisty :huh:

Provided it doesn't cost an arm..or a leg....and preferably not both...I'd be interested in a pack containing all six films. :-

I had thought that some of nature's journeymen had made men and not made them well, for they imitated humanity so abominably. - Book of Counted Sorrows

'Cause I won't know the man that kills me

and I don't know these men I kill

but we all wind up on the same side

'cause ain't none of us doin' god's will.

- Everlast

well he is already tinkering with episode one, puppet yoda has been replaced with cgi yoda when little annie is first brought to the council.

You can see it in The Chosen One feauturette on the Ep 3 bonus disc.

You should prolly get the OT on DVD right now i dont think he will change anything yet again cept maybe for the 3D stuff...

2006-2007 they will release the six together, five to ten years later they will be re-mastered and double the price.

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Hades, you are always flip-floppin' around, and thats what we love about you.

I always hated Star Wars.  It is the one  thing I don't flip flop.

But you liked role playing Star Wars right? I thought I remember from a while back you talking about something Star Wars like that, and how you used to like it and stuff and play it. And you had a droid pilot that helped Luke destroy the Death Star or something in one of your campaigns. You know, back in the good old days?

Edit: That isn't Drakron I'm thinking of, is it?

Edited by thepixiesrock

They should remake the originals.

I agree. Make new ones that fit with the prequels rather that changing the originals to fit the prequels. Then we could have a decent Obi-wan/Darth Vader fight in episode 4.

Edited by Oerwinde
The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

I agree. Make new ones that fit with the prequels rather that changing the originals to fit the prequels. Then we could have a decent Obi-wan/Darth Vader fight in episode 4.

Remaking the originals would destroy the whole thing. If Lucas keeps up with this editing stuff evrytime new technology comes out, then he will be re-releasing Star Wars 100 times over before he dies. A few minor stuff like adding in some creatures in the background is fine, but erasing what is left of the originals would be a huge mistake.

Remaking the originals would destroy the whole thing. If Lucas keeps up with this editing stuff evrytime new technology comes out, then he will be re-releasing Star Wars 100 times over before he dies. A few minor stuff like adding in some creatures in the background is fine, but erasing what is left of the originals would be a huge mistake.

How does remaking them erase the originals? Remaking them would save the originals from further tinkering.

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

If GL were to remake the originals,4,5 and 6, then it would stop the tinkering, but then people would tend to watch the new versions over the originals because of all the CGI and special effects. Not to mention it would remove the real actors from the picture. Some people will like both versions but, in the end, those new to the series would not have a chance to see the true masterpieces. No one would ever dream about remaking Casablanca just to add color would they?

I like that fight scene. It kind of makes sense that at that time both Vader and Obi-wan would use simpler more direct attacks rather than the fast and furious spin fest they had in Ep. 3.

You should prolly get the OT on DVD right now i dont think he will change anything yet again cept maybe for the 3D stuff...

For once I wouldn't actually mind some tinkering. If he's gonna poison the OT with modern-looking digital animations, he might as well replace ugly-looking alien-to-the-mise-en-scene animations with okay-looking ones. That is not to say I like what he's up to. If he changes puppet Yoda to animated Yoda that's fine too, but why does he have to be so Bazin-esque? We have imagination for crying out loud!

^Asinus asinorum in saecula saeculorum